ISC Valve on the GEN 2 Super Charged

Kojak

Registered
As some guys have it all together ... what is with the ISC Valve by the Throttle Bodys --- idle speed control valve (ISCV )
Just Block it off ?? Let it open ??? Busa GEN 2 ..............

As some guys have it all together ... what is with the ISC Valve by the Throttle Bodys --- idle speed control valve (ISCV )
Just Block it off ?? Let it open ??? Busa GEN 2 ..............

on my superchargers I restrict it by putting a alloy tube with an 8mm hole in it, seems to give a good idle response.

Thank you Richard - the Engine is runnig since Saturday with your Kit in ( did not drive it yet ) - so I think the next Days I will go to the Dyno and see what it speaks ...
PS: restricting is OK- but should I connect the hose then to the plenum ?

To be save at that moment i connected it to the plenum with a banjo. It's easier to block it off after bike is finished then connect it then. The Bking ECU file has no options like shut off ISC and IAP, thats why i made it that way, not knowing the possibility of the ECE. Now i reflashed it to the Hayabusa K8 code and can easy disconnect and plug it off it or leave it in place working just according to the ECU settings. There's simply much more for Hayabusa then Bking. Bike idles well with it hooked to the plenum and the IAP sensor on a tee with a one way valve. I'll give it a try with ISC blocked off and disconnected and IAP off and disconnected and reflash the ECU that way. Then it can be dyno on TPS only without having a F1 light. Richard will correct me if i'm wrong.
Are you doing the dyno by yourself? With nearly the same set up it will be nice to compare both.

I am kind of new in that ECU Hacking stuff, I know and have all of the Flashing interface things .... but need some help there ..
I am going to the Dyno on Saturday morning, as I want to put the Bike street legal for Germany , for that , I must go to the German TÃœV and they will take a exhaust pollution Test ( alot $$$ ) If that goes good - I will be happy for a Year. Then I will do the B-King, Busa GEN 1 ..... ........
No, a friend of mine has a Dyno and good experience with Power commanders. The Power commander will go in the first bike, after that I heard a GM 3 Bar will work ........... But very first at all - I have to see how much boost it makes - and - and, and ...

I bought a PC 5 last year and it's now for sale. Only advantage i see is that you can adjust while you make a run, so realtime changes. With the ECE you make changes before and after your dyno run. Therefor i would really like to have a basemap to start savely. But it's not a big issue i think, just something to be carefull with on the dyno. But how do you controle all 8 injektors with the Powercommander ? , there will be a point you'll need them all to work together to get enough fuel. I machined an alu. cone that can be installed in the inlet pipe and reduces size from 60 to 40 mm to restrict top end boost. A simple device, thanks to Richard.

I have 3 Belly aches. 1; Fuel Presure / amount will be enough. 2. Exhaust .. have the Original suzuki ones on. 3; I want only 0,4 -0,5 Bar boost.
I have also a cone that goes into the inlet Air to the charger. Do not know if it would be better if the cone should be in the inlet to the Plenum..
Can be that it would take 2 Power commanders ................. in three days I will know.
@ Richard :please:
The cone size for only 0,4 Bar :please::please:
Think it will be better to switch over to my first thread .. Took also alot of Pics.

Back