IS TRUMP DOING BETTER THAN OBAMA?

This thread has no where to go but down.......

Lately everyone has been getting along and things have been pleasant in the Org. Those of us who have been around long enough know this will not result in a productive conversation so there’s really no point in bringing this up let alone discussing the topic

200.gif

lets keep it professional.... but its always good for traffic and responses... and remember... its not the end of the world..... I think Hillary belongs in a jail cell herself..... and I wanna be on record as saying trump is an a-hole...….. but that wasn't the question I posed.....

Last edited:
Given the options ( We the People ) have are limited . Our government is just Big business with tons of power plays , and what can you do for me . Morals along with ethics have since left the building long before most of us were even a scratch in our fathers pants . There is no real way to please all parties or individuals across this country .
I watch daily in disbelief thinking to myself wow we sure are nearing rock bottom . As my job takes me from the wards to the ultra high class , and both have their issues .

Given the options ( We the People ) have are limited . Our government is just Big business with tons of power plays , and what can you do for me . Morals along with ethics have since left the building long before most of us were even a scratch in our fathers pants . There is no real way to please all parties or individuals across this country .
I watch daily in disbelief thinking to myself wow we sure are nearing rock bottom . As my job takes me from the wards to the ultra high class , and both have their issues .
that's why we gotta make America great again.... rofl

Oh geeze. I can't see this going well. lol.
From what I've seen, the people who were on the fence about him and the ones who didn't care for him butbare giving him a chance are being surprised and saying he is doing a lot better job then they thought he would. I think he is doing exactly what this country needed a solid president to do. While that being said, he should have his twitter account closed and all communication from him goes through a third party to filter out the dumb poop he says. On the other hand, Obama is the opposite of trump, to me. Seems like he would be a good person to sit down with and have a conversation with. Not a bad guy on a personal level, I just didn't care for any of his policies. From the ACA push to the fight for excessive gun control.

Back