Is this two much Bling? R22 Bling Pipes

FastLaneKen

Never Forgotten
Finally got past the 600 mile breakin, completed the 600 service, got rid of the under tail and then ran out for some new slipon exhaust pipes known as the "Yoshimura R22 bling".  I figured a shiny new 2008 needed some bling to go with its great looks and speed. Now that I can run the rev's up - DAM! This thing is violently fast and sounds like the beast she is.

busabling_side.jpg

busabling_right.jpg

busabling_R22.jpg

Just tuned one today, he has a 240 tire kit though...as long as your happy thats all that matters.
thumb_up.gif

I have had the same exhaust since it came out...I love the sound of it!

busadone5zk1.jpg

looks great...except for the reflectors
beerchug.gif
I need some advice on removing those reflectors.

The dam screws will not comeout as the nut just spins inside the fender and I cannot get to it.

Now I cannot even tighten the screws back in -

I am ready to hacksaw them off if I have too

Suggestions?
You need to take out the screws and bolts and push pins under the tail to loosen the tail section so you can get to the nuts that are inside. You don't need to take the tail section off just the hardware so it can flex a little between the tail and undertail. I put the screws and nuts for the reflector brackets back in the holes when I was done because I just don't like empty holes. Take off the seat and you can see the hardware that holds the tail in place and needs to be removed.

Back