Is this a drain hose

night_ryder

Registered
After changing spark plugs, i was finding all the hoses and harness that plug back into the airbox.  I found this hose that goes between the 2,3 throddle bodies and don't remeber taking this off of the air box.  I think it is a drain hose, but wanna make sure.  I have asked a friend of mine, he thinks the same thing.  He is going to check on it but i wanted to see if you guys know what it went to or if it is a drain hose.  

thanks

throddle_hose.JPG

Did you hook up the hose to the bottom of the air box, at the Vac actuator for the internal flapper valve?

Check the fuel pressure regulator (on right side rear of throttle bodys)
Also check intake air pressure switch (on left side rear of throttle bodys)

The diagram that u just put up is better than the one i looked at. The air intake pressure switch (A) i have found, but the fuel pressure regulator (B) i don't see where that hose goes by the throttle bodies ( wow i spelled that wrong earlier).

pic_2.JPG

I think i found where that goes but i want to make sure. There is a switch, regulator whatever it is that is attached to the airbox right about the throttle bodies. That has an end that looks like it has something going to that, but i just don't remember pulling it off. I guess i didn't look at all angles when i was taking it apart. I hope that is where that goes and where u were talking about the fuel pressure regulator.

Is anything attached to the map sensor now? If the hose in the pic is attached to all 4 throttle bodies then yes, it goes to the map sensor.

Hey thanks 05BusaLe and jjmetheny it is the map sensor on the back of the air box and not under the air box.  I appreciate you guys quick response.

Back