IS A BUSA IN YOUR FANTASY GARAGE?

Maui, flouter of rules, coveter of machines that kill people, there are five (5) (cinq) (V) spaces only in your fantasy garage. The only way you're going to get all that stuff in is to send it all to the auto crusher first.

But before you do, I want a ride in that McKinney thing. Never been in a nasty explosive drag cage before. Does it have a cup holder?...I'll need one of those.

First, I'm exempt from your rules. Clearly in rule (5) Thow shall feel free to violate any rule (Rule, law, covenant, guideline, morals, building code, etc) established 10/16, in hayabusa.org & 501 c3, allows some latitude as a member of the church of Hayabusa. But for the sake of argument, I will humor your request, until I do get the 140 mil.

I'd have to narrow it to the funny car (7000 horsepower, cup holder is something you wear between you legs)

Jeff Gordon's car (&team)

SCORE series super truck (just to pick up parts)

Turbo Hayabusa, Black on Black

The last space would be for all the crewmembers and support personnel to stand in.

I am going to get a hummer(next year or so)regardless of the 140 mil. and I already have the busa in one of my 2 car garages among other toys(don't park the vehicles I drive in em)and I helped with rule 5,cinq,V.
Have fun :)

Ok from now on, rule 5 will simply be known as the rule of violation, In honor of viol8r who did help develop the guideline.

As far as the Hummer goes, they can be a lot of fun. I turbocharged one last year for a guy. Probably the most difficult installation I've ever done. You should not consider one with out the turbo! They are quite fun to drive. And you will definitely get wherever you want to go. You might look into the replacement cost on those military spec tires though. Be sure you're sitting down when you question the price they quote you, it's not for a set, it's for each one.

[This message has been edited by maui (edited 06 November 1999).]

A big fat Life Insurance Policy would have to be the first thing, because with all those new toys at my disposal my Life expectany would be cut in half> In pursuit of my nudie bar world tour.

You're an honest man, Turtle. Few of us will admit, even to ourselves let alone on a public forum like this that self immolation in a screaming blown fuelly missile side-sliding at 300 mph while a gorgeous babe in a studded leather thong and nothing else pours Jim Beam down our throats and squeezes our wing-wang real hard is really our main purpose for living.

I wouldn't own a garage, I would own a 30+ ft motorhome with a big *** trailer behind it. It would have more goodies than Santa's bag. My turbocharged Busa (along with a full rack of rear tires) would be next to my ZX-12RR (my own creation of course) as well as my Alba Banshee (fully loaded). And then there would be my 427 Yenko Camaro (which I would kick the living sh.t out of. And last but not least my blown 427 Chevy 4x4 with 15" of lift and 44 Boggers (which I already have on nitrous). I like my 427's. I might even put 3 in the motorhome.

1. Boeing 757 modified to accomodate..
2. My Busa (Black & Charcoal)
3. Dodge Viper (Silver)
4. KTM Duke
5. Hummer

Spend the rest of my life flying to all the great roads, tracks, and deserts of the world.
PS I don't need a bigger garage, I'd keep the aircraft 'out back' of the 100 acre mansion!

[This message has been edited by canuk (edited 09 November 1999).]

Back