IS A BUSA IN YOUR FANTASY GARAGE?

OB_Dirty Pete

Registered
Congratulations, you just won the state lottery and you've got $140 million.

You also have a garage with five spaces in it. You may not build a bigger garage, and you can only put one road vehicle in each space.

Here's what my garage spaces would look like.

1. The Rodan Hayabusa
2. Nicky Hayden's Erion Honda - street legal
3. MacLaren F1
4. Mercedes-Benz S600 V12 coupe
5. Hummer

What's in your fantasy garage? Would you keep your Hayabusa if you can have anything in the world?

(And yes Maui...the fever has made me delusional. Enjoy your trip to California!)

You have this habit of coming up with this "must reply" topics that can hold a poor greedy one from leaving his office...

1. My completely stock Hayabusa
2. Norton Nemesis
3. Mv Agusta F4
4. Dauer 962 Le Mans (black), go to http://www.supercars.net if you don't know it.
5. I'll take the S600 too.

Dodge Ram V-10 Truck-
Stock bussa-
Turbo Express bussa' from Sweden-
Ducati M-900 Monster-

Three out of four isn't bad-
ducmanic
Los Angeles

Alright...I'll play...

--> V10 Dodge Ram Quad Cab
http://www.4adodge.com/ram/frameset_ram.html

--> Slightly modified Busa
https://www.hayabusa.org (GRIN)

--> 2001 Benelli Tornado
http://www.tornadobenelli.com/

--> Mercedes Benz Vision SLR (SWEEETT!)
http://www.mercedesbenz.com/e/home/news/news_slr_roadster.htm

--> 2000 BMW Z8
http://www.bmw.com/bmwe/products/automobiles/z8_efk/flash.html

There she is...The Busa and the Tornado would be more than enough bike for me...bring on the righteous cars...

CLOSE CALLS:
--> Jaguar XK8
--> Jaguar XKE Roadster
--> 1969 Camaro RS/SS
--> Dodge Durango...already have it anyway.

Great topic, Pete...love it!

BigDog

Five spaces in the garage would work out just right for:

1. Copper and Silver 99' Busa
2. Black and Gray 99' Busa
3. Red and Black 99' Busa
4. Blue and Silver 2000 Busa
5. Red and Gray 2000 Busa *

No cars would be needed to drive to work since with 140 million I would be on easy street with my five Busas.

1. Franks Busa -=x
2. Alex z. Acura NSX
3. Acura Integra Type-R
4. Diablo VT
5. That German land speed Record holding Dual Rocket engine Car.(The Black one, that looks like the batmobile on crack.)
=)
Peace,
Ranger

1. Honda 1966 RC166 six cylinder race bike ridden by Mike the bike Hailwood in the Isle of Man TT 1966.
2. Yamaha YZF-R7 Superbike with Kunihiko Miwa’s signature on the tank.
3. Hahn Racecraft Suzuki GSX-R1117 08.88sec 163.63mph ¼ mile, 233.766mph top speed. Featured in Sept 1997 CYCLE WORLD.
4. 1997 Rob Muzzy SB-750 Raptor.
5. Honda NR750 oval piston. Complete with 32 valve head and twin plug combustion chambers with cam-drive idler gears.
6. Pantera sans 351ci motor. In its place a 549ci blown motor to my specs w stock chassis.
7. BMW R1100GS. Enough said.

Had to come back and make a correction I forgot to put the new fastest quickest production motorcycle coming out of Japan....the ZX-12!

[This message has been edited by Ninjaknight (edited 23 October 1999).]

[This message has been edited by Ninjaknight (edited 24 October 1999).]

Ranger - The Brits built that. It was flown (driven) by an RAF pilot!

(You are talking about the lastest max land speed record ever recorded right?)

[This message has been edited by Todd (edited 23 October 1999).]

All the stuff from my house - garage sale - leaving for warmer climate (at least for the next five months).

With that kind of dough I don't think I'd buy any kind of vehicle. I'd just lease whatever caught my eye and abandone it when I got bored. Probably start with a detuned Honda Rebel 250 and work my way up to something like a turbo Hayabusa with a custom made sidestand. Carwise I'd start with a Ford Festiva (no air) and work up to a copper and silver SUV that's been built up from a Peterbuilt conventional tractor with a 525 HP Cat diesle. Remember, if you start at the top you've got nothing to look forward to.

PS DP what's next so we can start planning our posts in advance.

1. stock busa-just for riding
2. psyco busa-just for drag racing
3. 7 sec. pro-mod car with license plate(see nmca pro-street class)
4. vector
5. 69 zl-1 camaro (all aluminum 427 , 38 known existing )

thats the first 5 in one of the small garages. now let me show ya the garages im really proud of.......

1.My Busa with a turbo
2. Ford F350 XLT, V-10, 4x4, extended cab
3. BMW M5
4. A Titan set up so the princess could ride on the back comfortably
5. Viper GTS Vemom 600

First thing I would do is buy more property somewhere so I could build a bigger garage, because five stalls just isn't going to cut it. But for the existing five:

1. Hayabusa of course with every concievable mod I could get my hands on.
2. Lamborghini Diablo Roadster VT
3. Ferrari F50
4. Mercedes SL 600 (have to have something with more than 2 seats).
5. Norton Nemesis

First thing I'd get is a much bigger garage!
but for the record;

Mclaren F1
Lamborghini Miura SV
Ferrari 550 Maranello
Lightweight XKE
Ferrari P4

With a 'Busa & Ducati 996 squeezed in there

1. My TL1000R (wouldn't give it up ever) but would add the full yoshi superbike works kit, 170 crank hp, works suspension etc.

2. Hayabusa with the works too, ie like in the 8 hour, but with a twist, I want a passenger seat so when I take my woman touring it will be on the 'Busa.

3. A "pocket bike" in team Suzuki colors, see:
http://www.zeta.org.au/~jmonty/PocketRacingImports.html
For the best knee-down and wheelie pictures, hell you gotta have some fun when you have that much money :)

4. An R1, just so I can tell everyone, "Yes, I own one, No, it doesn't keep up with the 'Busa/TLR"

5. A yellow Lamborghini Diablo, with a "Almost as fast as a stock 'Busa" bumper sticker

1. A V-10 Dodge Ram pick up 2. A 95 916 Ducati Strada with 996 Feracci kit (got it) 3. A 99 Black silver Hayabusa, stock (got it) 4.A Benelli Tornado Tre 5. A red 68 XKE Jaguar 6. A 97 TL1000S with a Works rear shock in place of the rotary damper(got it) and Sharkskinz body. 7.A blue white 2K GSXR750

CHEAT! CHEAT! CHEAT!

OK, if we're allowed to have boats in this garage the stupid Hummer can take a hike off a cliff and I'm going for a 24' Skater cat with 2 Merc 300 3.4 Drag units (5 passengers, 115 mph in rough water).

Ok, here's a good old British point of view:

1. E Type Jag cira 1964
2. Aston Martin DB8
3. Daimler V12 turbo
4. Ferrari dino in yellow
5. Range Rover V8 with 3-bike trailer, with a green ZX12 , red T595, and blue/silver 2000 Busa on it.

I keep my current Busa in the dining room !

1. A stock Y2K Red&Black Busa
2. A Bus set up for racing
3. Shelby Cobra 427 vintage 1969/70
4. Ford F250 Diesel Extended Cab Pickup
5. J-120 Racing Sailboat.

I just couldn't pass this one up,

'99 McKinney fuel funny car chassis, w/99 mustang carbon fiber body (These are what work the best right now), 6 Allen Johnson 509 fuel TFX's, a new transporter, Austin Coil on the pay roll, lets see, that should wipe out a good chunk of cash!

'66 cobra (replica, they drive a lot better than the old ones did, high 9's on the 1/4, +1G in the turns, and just kinda cool to drive) SVO big block.

'66 Ferrari 365, just plain cool……..

A SCORE series super truck, 700 horsepower, 34 inch travel on the suspension (I've driven a modern class 1 desert racer, they are MIND BLOWING!)

Jeff Gordon's NASCAR set up (the whole team!) Indy cars are OK, but I like the contact sport of nascar.

TEN Hayabusa, that way I can share with my friends!

ZRX 1100, just cause it reminds me of past rides.

Yamaha R1, very fun to ride,

Ducati 996

Bimota 500vdue, small, light, fast, noisy.

A new car or bike every month, as they catch my eye.

Dirty Pete, Skip that Hummer, You would go crazy with that slow pig, they are designed for guys to "travel north 500 miles, turn right, go 200 miles, kill any one you see, return." They will get there, but slow, slow, slow………

[This message has been edited by maui (edited 06 November 1999).]

Back