Irish Photorally

Bubba Zanetti

Registered
So this will probably be the slowest vid posted on the org but I'd thought I would put it up for something different :laugh:

The aim of the 2012 - Irishphoto Rally is to ride around Ireland and get a Photo of your bike at all 24 posted locations, here's 8 of them on a recent overnighter to the south.

18 done and just 6 more to get sorted before the November deadline.

[vimeo]49944048[/vimeo]

I must say, that was pretty awesome! Great scenery and well off the beaten path:thumbsup:
I really need to see the Emerald isle. Thanks for sharing and best of luck with the rest of the hunt. Ride safe!

That has to be one of the best videos I've ever seen here.

Awesome scenery. A Busa Dirt Bike? Yessir it can be done :)
Gopro makes things look faster than they are but you're still doing like 20-30mph I guess down roads I'd only ride on a dirt bike! Balls of steel, and great skill doing that on slick rock, puddled mud paths!

How many miles total was loop we just saw and how long did it take you?
And let me know anytime you wanna ride to #3 on the others I'm out :)

Cheers for the comments lads, much appreciated :bowdown:

@ Blanca, the loop was 680 miles roughly 50:50 over 2 days, stopover in Killarney

Here's the pic from num 3, better roads to that one for sure

3Antrim_zps09b7f428.jpg

You know at 2:58 mark I thought it was a poster of a Busa until I realized it was the pic video shows you taking shortly before.

Pause it at 2:58. Your bike in front of white square building side looks like its painted on or a huge banner.
That frame would make an awesome poster.

So I managed to get all 24 locations into one vid, probably spent more time on the video than I did shooting the bloody things. :laugh:

11 minutes of your life that you won't get back. Proper off roadin' @ 9:20 :thumbsup:

[vimeo]58257899[/vimeo]

Thanks for sharing. I really enjoyed the video. I forwarded the link to a Irish musician friend of mine that takes a group of people to Ireland every year around April and does a tour. I think he will appreciate this video.

Nice job it would be good to do that with a load of busas it would be good to have a irish busa club once again nice vid:moon:

Back