Internet Radio ?

fast08busa

Professional Pilot kinda sorta
Registered
So ive been having to do alot of work on the computer at home lately and I like to listen to some tunes while doing so. My question is this, is there an internet radio site that will let me listen to just specific albums from artists? Pandora plays alot of stuff im not that into, and sometimes I just wanna listen to a specific album or group, not genre. Anybody know of anything?

I haven't heard of anything like that. The closest you are gonna get is Pandora.
I have spent afternoons just clicking on youtube though. Just about every song in the world is on there, just a pain to keep clicking and searching..

i use pandora and just set my genre, or i make a slipknot station per say and they play songs of slipknot's and others of the same music, i have a rob zombie station and i get a pretty good selection, but i cant think of anyone that will play full albums sry

I went there, typed in Metallica, and there where ZERO songs found... :banghead:

Must be more to that than I can figure out. I'm a little slow sometimes..

I just tried it and it pulled up pages of them... :dunno:

Very nice......and this is why i love the .org. Gotta question, post it up, BAMMM done, question answered

Thanks ChattanoogaBusa! Grooveshark rocks! Finally a replacement for Pandora for me!:beerchug:

Ill look for it for ipod also...pandora ok if you like things it will get smarter on its selections and if u add groups

If you want to just listen to specific song or album I think you going to have to go with youtube.

create your account and create your playlist

Back