Interesting touring busa handlebars setup

Spiegler/LSL top clamp
plus a set of tall bars.
I had the spiegler bars on my gen2, and considered some tall bars like that for comfort, but didn't want to change the handling that much.
I would like to ride that though.

Resembles a Concours. Each his own but Ya nope.

1639178965517.png

1639179058742.png

Since I pretty much only ride Hayabusas, ( I have 3) I like it. It's the perfect bike you can set up for about anything. I wish those pics weren't so dark. Someone put some time in that but didn't get to ride it.

Seen it , and will have cornering issues if pushed . The mid pipes will drag after being lowered to clear GIVI bags . Ask me how I know ? Hence why a single exhaust that extends past Givi bag . The Yosh set up will still melt the back of bags if its above 60 F , and you are in slow moving traffic . Learned a great deal building RJ .

A few years ago I was chatting with a fellow with a big Kawasaki Vulcan that he had ridden through out Canada and New England. He had modified it with a touring screen, hard bags, stereo system, touring saddle, driving lights, GPS, etc.. etc...

As I was riding away I thought he'd be blown away by a Concours, but then he was a cruiser type guy and a sport touring bike would not be his style.

I thought, "we often buy the bike we want, then spend an inordinate amount of effort creating the bike we need, hmnnn... change bike to goals and that's almost a profound thought from my peanut sized brain".

This Busa reminds me of that Vulcan.

LOL

cheers
ken

Seen it , and will have cornering issues if pushed . The mid pipes will drag after being lowered to clear GIVI bags . Ask me how I know ? Hence why a single exhaust that extends past Givi bag . The Yosh set up will still melt the back of bags if its above 60 F , and you are in slow moving traffic . Learned a great deal building RJ .
We all learned a great deal from you building RJ...

Reactions: c10
Back