intake cam on exhaust mod

There's a cam and piston mod for the Gen I that will supposedly give you 200 + RWHP.

It's been a while but I was told 2K. You should have just posted the cost. I wasn't trying to hide anything, just putting info out.

If that price is low or high please correct it.

And I appreciate the information you gave. I've never seen the HP figures on that mod.

I talked to Johnnycheese, and the Professor about this.......Between the two of them...."not worth the trouble"......and the $100+ cam gear kit(becuase you have to dial-in the intake)....and the cost of the intake cam.........uhhh....no.

I agree, unless you're going all out, just the cam replacement isn't worth the expense.

Very true, unless you do it with other mods, which would decrease the cost per hp.

I talked to Johnnycheese, and the Professor about this.......Between the two of them...."not worth the trouble"......and the $100+ cam gear kit(becuase you have to dial-in the intake)....and the cost of the intake cam.........uhhh....no.

Oh and by the way do a search on the site. You will find lots of information on this from a few years back.

Agree...here.

Back