Insurance rip off

EvanLando

Registered
Hey all,

I am getting reamed in insurance. Can you help? I pay 800.00 a year just for liability on a 08' busa. I had one accident one year ago.............

Thanks...........

State Farm is one of the better bike policies you can get...with a ding on your record it is more costly. 2hip

yes... that's why I'm shopping older busa's. I got quoted on a 01 for 500yr 250 ded. great coverage. the same coverage on a gen 2 (08) was over 1400. My record is clean and this was through porgressive (now has dissapearing ded for bikes... found that out then)
oh, and I'm 28 have 2 cars house and married

location...location...location. your zipcode also is a big factor in it, combined with age, maritial status, student,previous concurrent coverage, etc...here in north TX @ 38, married, home owner, clean record and constantly insured since my first car in '91, and 12 years without a claim besides hail...I pay $228/ yr full with progressive.

Man I cant belive how much you all are paying I am 40 but even years ago when I had a ZX11 I never payed that much I have always been around $300 I just dont know if I could ride for those prices.

Try other companies. I went with state farm. Nobody could touch it. Mine when i moved to Indiana with 300/100/300 and no deductable was $21 month for the busa.

i pay around 650-700 full coverage for my busa a year with state farm.

24 years old with a clean record......in two months i turn 25 and my rate will drop dramatically:beerchug::beerchug:

how are you getting such great rates with state farm. I had a speeding ticket 2 years ago, out of state in a car. Im 39. THey want 4300/year!

StateFarm is the best under $500 a year full coverage. 44 years old married no tickets.
The bike rate was so good that I switched my 2 dodge vans over to them. I got coverage on all 3 of them for the same price I was paying CURE for insuring just my 2 vans.

Back