Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Injectors

socireous

Registered
Question, I replaced my stock injectors in my 2000 Busa with Bosch 1000cc injectors. When i tried to start the bike, the bike ran like crap and will only run with the choke open. It ran really rich and it was throwing black smoke. I took them out and put the factories back in and it ran fine. Do I need a PC3 or Bazazz to run the new injectors? I really want to run the new ones. Can't see $280 gone down the drain

Your stock injectors are about a quarter of that capacity so you can see why it was a BIT rich----.Why did you feel it was necessary to change to these injectors? Stockers are good to over 200+, next step up would be Blackbird injectors, then the S-2000 Hondas if you are making big power.

Your stock injectors are about a quarter of that capacity so you can see why it was a BIT rich----.Why did you feel it was necessary to change to these injectors? Stockers are good to over 200+, next step up would be Blackbird injectors, then the S-2000 Hondas if you are making big power.
One of the injectors was clogged up. I cleaned it , ride for a year and it got clogged again. So I just decided to change them out
180133, member: 1025"]Your stock injectors are about a quarter of that capacity so you can see why it was a BIT rich----.Why did you feel it was necessary to change to these injectors? Stockers are good to over 200+, next step up would be Blackbird injectors, then the S-2000 Hondas if you are making big power.[/QUOTE]

I purchased not knowing what size to get. Now that I have them, I wanted to see what I had to do to use them. If I can't then I'll list them for sale

Top Bottom