Injectors

socireous

Registered
Question, I replaced my stock injectors in my 2000 Busa with Bosch 1000cc injectors. When i tried to start the bike, the bike ran like crap and will only run with the choke open. It ran really rich and it was throwing black smoke. I took them out and put the factories back in and it ran fine. Do I need a PC3 or Bazazz to run the new injectors? I really want to run the new ones. Can't see $280 gone down the drain

Your stock injectors are about a quarter of that capacity so you can see why it was a BIT rich----.Why did you feel it was necessary to change to these injectors? Stockers are good to over 200+, next step up would be Blackbird injectors, then the S-2000 Hondas if you are making big power.

Your stock injectors are about a quarter of that capacity so you can see why it was a BIT rich----.Why did you feel it was necessary to change to these injectors? Stockers are good to over 200+, next step up would be Blackbird injectors, then the S-2000 Hondas if you are making big power.
One of the injectors was clogged up. I cleaned it , ride for a year and it got clogged again. So I just decided to change them out
180133, member: 1025"]Your stock injectors are about a quarter of that capacity so you can see why it was a BIT rich----.Why did you feel it was necessary to change to these injectors? Stockers are good to over 200+, next step up would be Blackbird injectors, then the S-2000 Hondas if you are making big power.[/QUOTE]

I purchased not knowing what size to get. Now that I have them, I wanted to see what I had to do to use them. If I can't then I'll list them for sale

Back