info needed ASAP !

This board is full of great people!! Wish this would rub off on more people in the world. Great bunch of warm hearted people!!
beerchug.gif

He's always offered his knowledge, and help...what more could someone ask for? I'd have to say he meets the criteria for an outstanding individual!

Guys,
If you recieved a PM from Pipe, it is all good... I think that NJ is one of those people that you just couldn't do enough for, you know? He is a rare one indeed. I honestly lik eI am better for having met him and I sincerely hope that I will see him again before he heads back home...

PM's sent.
If you recieve a PM from myself; then please do not post any info in this thread.
Any questions please refer to the PM and contact the members listed in it.
Thanks.

i've learned a lot reading threads where he has shared his knowledge but more importantly than that, he has been a great example
beerchug.gif

There is a TON of helpfull people on this board! Knowledge, kindness, humorous, and in many other ways.

We pray for each other/each other's loved one's, send each other things, and lift each other up in many different ways!

Busa.org is one of the best places on the net to be!
super.gif

Everyone here rock's!
super.gif

Keep up the good work guys!
beerchug.gif

super.gif

I'm also a member of gixxer.com because i like the litre-bike style as well, and i can say from personal experience, IT IS IN NO FASHION LIKE THIS BOARD!

There is a mix of different temperment people on that board! Some good, some incredibly hostile, and everywhere in between!

Once again! NOTHING like THIS board!
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif
, I have seen what he has done for others and he is an outstanding guy.... Glad I am a member of a board with him and people like him...

Back