In nyc, hawk in my neighbors back yard ??

Thanks for all the advice... I don't take any chances with my kids..
This bird will sit for an hour or so an not even take out squirrels and cats that I see cross its path, so it must be pretty well fed..
i agree..got 3 kids myself and can see your concern with a bird of that size.

i agree..got 3 kids myself and can see your concern with a bird of that size.

Ok so when I got in from the ofice today the bird is still in the yard next door... I spoke to the neighbors .. come to find out the neighbors dog hurt the bird about a month ago and the neighbors have been nursing it ever since... the bird is nursing a wing injury... would you belive the I just saw my neighbor petting this bird ???
hopefully the birds wing will be healed enough to fly some distance in another few weeks, untill then I guese I got a new neighbor....
Posted via Mobile Device

they make bb guns for areason:laugh:

Ya dink no shooty hawky with bb gun!!! lol your as bad as the 7 year old aussie kid arent ya??

Call the zoo brother they should run over and take the bird into there care and rehab it properly otherwise it could starve to death, or if the wing is broken never return to the wild where it belongs i have a good friend that owns a wild animal rehab here in Pa heres there web site if you want to call them and get more info http://www.skyes-spirit.com/

Last edited:
Back