IN LOVING MEMORY OF JORGE MONSALVE, Updated with comments from his mother

Thanks Terry. Its so nice to see that riders still read this thread, It means so much to me.Thanks again for keeping me in your thoughts and prayers. Ride safe.

busamom my prayers are with u. I lost one of my friend/riding partner dec.17 during a santa run for a local nursing home. At first i knew i wanted to stll ride i just wasnt wanting to right then and there. just short of a week later we had his memorial run and finished his last run.. that sealed it for me. I know he rides with me, right there on my right hand side like always. Our loved ones do leave us they jsut change form. again my thoughts and prayer are with you.

W.Ortega

I was was wondering how you were doing just the other day. I know things will never be the same, but I hope and pray it's getting better for you each day.
Hi Coby & Tesi, Thanks for the e-mail.. But most of all (((( Hug to you both)))) Your in my thoughts and prayers also.. You guys are the best... Keep in touch, Kare

busamom my prayers are with u. I lost one of my friend/riding partner dec.17 during a santa run for a local nursing home. At first i knew i wanted to stll ride i just wasnt wanting to right then and there. just short of a week later we had his memorial run and finished his last run.. that sealed it for me. I know he rides with me, right there on my right hand side like always. Our loved ones do leave us they jsut change form. again my thoughts and prayer are with you.

W.Ortega
Thank you so much,thats very sweet of you. I'm so sorry for the loss of your friend. He is with you at all times keeping you safe.And thank you so much for checking out this thread out. It means so much to me when the Org riders take the time and check out the Fallen riders threads.I hope the riders take a moment to think about how precious life is. Again,thanks for your prayers. But most of all,ride safe.
Kare

just joined the forum a couple days ago and just seen this post, my thoughts go out to you for your for you loss, i lost a dear friend who was a rider a year ago to cancer, we buried him in his riding jacket with his helmet so he would be safe on his ride home, and i know it hurts to lose someone, as a new father, i can not imagine losing my son, you are a strong woman, and are doing a wonderful job keeping his memory strong, if there is ever anything you need pm me and i will help however i can, even if i live in kentucky.

It just goes to show the great group of people we have on this forum, and it makes me proud to able to say im a member here, stay strong, everybody ride safe, so that we can ride another day

just joined the forum a couple days ago and just seen this post, my thoughts go out to you for your for you loss, i lost a dear friend who was a rider a year ago to cancer, we buried him in his riding jacket with his helmet so he would be safe on his ride home, and i know it hurts to lose someone, as a new father, i can not imagine losing my son, you are a strong woman, and are doing a wonderful job keeping his memory strong, if there is ever anything you need pm me and i will help however i can, even if i live in kentucky.

It just goes to show the great group of people we have on this forum, and it makes me proud to able to say im a member here, stay strong, everybody ride safe, so that we can ride another day
Hi Nicholas, First off,let me :welcome: you to the Org. I'm so proud of being Part of the Org,and to see a newbie stop and take the time to check out this thread,it means so much to me.. The only thing I need, is for all our Org riders to ride safe..For us not to lose anymore riders.. I will be happy with that. I'm not asking for much. Just for you guys & gals to be safe. Yes,the Org has a great group of people. People who help one another not matter what. Nicholas, you have come to the right Org. I'm so sorry for the loss of your friend, he is with you all the time watching over you and keeping you safe.. Thanks again Nick, and please ride safe. Kare

Very sad news.
Motorcyclist killed while doing wheelies. ( South Florida Sun Sentinel )
A Greenacres motorcyclist DIED on Wednesday 4/14/2011 after doing a wheelie on Military Trail and then crashing into a median. Fabio Garcia 28 yrs old was driving a 2009 Suzuki GSXR 600. Garcia lost control of the mototcycle and slammed into the median..
Thoughts and prayers to his famaily. RIP Fabio Garcia

Very sad news.
Motorcyclist killed while doing wheelies. ( South Florida Sun Sentinel )
A Greenacres motorcyclist DIED on Wednesday 4/14/2011 after doing a wheelie on Military Trail and then crashing into a median. Fabio Garcia 28 yrs old was driving a 2009 Suzuki GSXR 600. Garcia lost control of the mototcycle and slammed into the median..
Thoughts and prayers to his famaily. RIP Fabio Garcia

Shouldnt have been riding in that matter. I dont have much sympathy for that. Condolences to his family for their loss

EDIT, oh hes the no helmet guy. Yeah no gear while doing that = no sympathy

Back
Top Bottom