I'm struggling

My 750 is red&black. I don't feel its attracting any more attention from the law. And yes, I was aware of the red myth at the time of purchase.

The blue just looked classy to me, and the gold wheels were something different. I have had black wheels on my bikes for years and was ready for something new.

my_busa2a_002.jpg

I had the same choice to make. I went with the gry/blk for alot of the same reasons already posted. Didn't want to stand out too much and riding gear that I already had didn't go with orange, but black goes with everything. Plus I really didn't want Harley colors on my Busa.

klspeed993, I see a Porsche in that Pic,
wowold.gif
, But your name gives it away a bit. One day I hope to have a GT2.
Jon(Loomis).

lurk.gif
I had t osee the bikes in person and wow the orange for me, but i will tell imo the blue looked great and you may want to consider it? in the End congrats you will have an 08 no matter the color
bowdown.gif

I saw the black first and waited two more days for orange, but it still was a tough decision YOU HAVE TO SEE THE ORANGE IN PERSON, pics dont do it justice! It is flasy though, and I love every lb. of her sexy butt! Oh yeah all the guys I work with are hardly ableson folks... I tell them orange and black deserve to see triple digits now and then! Before I step on toes...I love all bikes, and they're great people. Keep us informed...

I think the red they put in the decals looks like crap against the orange. Those colors just don't go together.though that orange paint is nice.

i say go black on gray or the blue i like the orange but unlike everyone else i was mildly disapointed with the color in person the black has a sick metal flake to it that is just great if the sun catches it right and its so much easyer to mod a black bike on a budget the blue is nice to but i think they got a color challenged when they liked the gold rims and kanji otherwise this would be my first choice

well if for some reason i blew by sombody at 150+++  and they had say a radio , alls i want them to be able to say is black bike ! limits it to what 100,000 bikes per state , but if there is no chance you ll ever be in this situation , go for the black and orange  and realy stand out !
beerchug.gif
+1 they had a major accident here that Id posted over the summer and the only description they had was a "black motorcycle" and every time someone goes down on a black bike I get million calls like are you ok? so is you wanna blend black is the way to go.

I went orange/black. My '06 was the red (burgandy??)/black. I don't know---I just like a color that stands out. Certainly gets noticed!!!!

Back