I'm soo tired of this weather.

GMbusa

Orange is the fastest
Donating Member
Registered
This weather blows. A high of 34. I guess it could be worse, i could live way north where there's snow all the time.

our highs have been in the low 30's and high 20's here, it does blow when it looks like this outside!!

6330429440760566052.jpg

In MA, the weather for Saturday night is supposed to be 13 below with the windchill.

Now that's damn cold no matter where you live!
SHOCKED.gif

Sunny. 68 degree's. No rain in January (yet). Plenty of room at the hotel Kalifornia and the housing prices are down 10%-20% since last year.
cool.gif

Yeah, but you can never leave
SHOCKED.gif

Cold here too, I'm working on installing Tom's Grills.
beerchug.gif

I just got in from plowing the driveway. Another 6" last night here in Rochester. Oh yea---7 degrees out! Freezes your nose shut! Uggggg!!!!!

I took a nice ride in the balmy 38 degree weather yesterday. I wonder what the windchill factor is at that temperature when I was going 180? Good thing I was bundled up well.

Today
High: 68
Sunny. Highs in the upper 60s. North wind 5 to 15 mph.
Tonight
Low: 42
Mostly clear. Lows in the lower 40s. Light wind.
Friday
High: 70
Sunny. Highs around 70. Light wind.

Just great..bike apart again. My timing is really off.
sad.gif

runeight...

Asap i'm moving to the west coast to live with Dre and Snoopdog.   Forshizzle!!  
all_coholic.gif

I am actually considering a move to GA in three years IF I take early retirement from the USPS.

cool.gif

P.

I have an offer to work for a custom bike shop in NagsHead, NC. The only thing is that my girl needs to be around her family in the DC area and she's more important to me than some job. Hmmm, Gator Motorsports in Woodbridge,Va. Sounds good to me.
firedevil.gif

32 degrees right now...rode yesterday at 34 because i just couldn't take it anymore...doing a Polar Bear ride with St. Louis Area Riders on Saturday with this forecast: Colder. Mostly cloudy. High in the mid 30s. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph with gusts to around 25 mph...can't wait for the good times!
beerchug.gif

Back