i'm gonna be a dad

Super duper dude.
Now you have more to live for than just 2.
3 makes a Family...

Also here a pic of what you have to look forward to..
.........at 4 am.........

cryingbaby_0.jpg

Blessed gifts from.....well somewhere ?

One more maybe..

diaper17.jpg

Start saving buddy...:laugh:
Think your bike goes thru $ fast...?
Nothin faster than a newborn thru a pile of diapers...:rofl:

But again...being serious...
happy_daddy_day_card-p137138969661264807skxu_400.jpg

Because from the moment you found out you stopped being Ogre and became Daddy
Today was your first !

:cheerleader:

thanks bro. guess i'll have to throw some mods at the busa before the little squirt gets here then, huh?

thanks bro. guess i'll have to throw some mods at the busa before the little squirt gets here then, huh?
:laugh:
Yeah, do it now.

Being a twice over grandpa, I gotta say, GOOD FOR YOU!:beerchug:
There is nothing like being a Dad.

May I suggest you be there at the birth, I was there for all three at home and there is nothing like seeing your child being born.

Good luck and congrats.:thumbsup:
Bubba

Spend like MAD to the 6mos mark and then reality will set in when her belly pops out !

:rofl:

Least thats what happened to me..

We cheated.and didnt wait...as soon as I knew it was gonna be a boy I had great reason to buy MORE GUNS..."never know if he will be able to buy these when he grows up" is what I told her...:laugh:

There HAS TO BE SOMETHING IN THE WATER!!! I am currently expecting baby #2 (and final :laugh: )

I am not due until the end of August, so this hot Texas summer is not going to be fun!

Congrats and best wishes@

brother congratulations,'
last year I sold my bike when i found out she was pregnant, and wanted to devote all my attention to her, wellnow I have a 10 week old baby, and as a good father she got me a 2010 on 2 feb, and trust me as much as I like motoring, the bike only has 58 miles on her.... i rather spend time with the baby than on the roads....:beerchug:

Back