if it was legal

i would not do it now but when i did it in college on occasion in late 70's, it was fun. the best part of it was i sat in the middle of great sound system and listen to pink floyd ( dark side of the moon)and....WOW...what a feeling!:rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
Are you kidding, I"m smoking a blunt right now:rofl: Hey bking you aint made it one day since your appology and your all ready giving people crap.:poke: You are a tool!:moon:

Legal??? arent you already smoking...you do ride a BK...:rofl::poke::poke: and yeah...your already giving crap ....:spank:

Last edited:
ok my input...

how often do you see in the headlines about people being killed by drunk drivers...ALOT

how often do you see someone killed by someone that just smoked a joint...NEVER (well maybe 1 or 2)

and yes its a goverment thing why its not legalized...they make more money with it being illegal...

If they were killed from smokin pot, it was cause they were paranoid and driven too dam slow and someone who was driving drunk mistook their speed and rammed them in the arse...
Posted via Mobile Device

Wish it was legal. i wouldn't do it though but it would be nice if the people that needed it for medicinal reasons didn't have a hard time getting it... Still a drug though if it was legal it would be easier to abuse.

Saw some kids in elementary firing up some weed kinda through me for a loop. Their were what maybe 7-9 years old you know they didn't go buy it... so I figure they got from older siblings or even parents stash an they have to had seen them doing it also..

I doubt legalizing would help but it would be nice if it was an easy prescription to fill ... tough subject to address beking.

this has been going through my warped mind for awhile, if pot was made legal would you partake? back in the 80's when i lived in s.c. and still played in 3 basketball leagues, and 3 softball leagues and smoked it morning noon and night and loved it, i don't think i would do it again but it would be hard to pass up.

No I wouldn't, but I'm sure the sale of brownie mix would go up.

why would you sat that, i am being serious.

Since when are you serious? ??? You were a butthead to everyone 2 days ago and now suddenly your wanting to be serious and play nice? You are like that brother that no one can stand to be around but at the same time your still family so put up with your "brainfarts."

nothing about me is serious, are you kidding, i could not be more serious, damn i just asked a honest question and got your crap.

You asked for it. :beerchug:

F all of that junk. I live on nuts, blueberries and peanutbutter sandwitches. And I'll
armwrestle anyone on the site:rofl:

You are the strangest vampire EVER!!!!!!

Marijuana should be legalized. It's less harmful than alcohol. Besides, people who are going to smoke it are going to smoke it regardless of what the law says. We might as well tax them like we do tobacco smokers and make money off of it.

I agree with you 100%

:cheerleader::cheerleader:

in my mind its no diffrent than a "numb" buzz off drinking a couple drinks but it does make food taste SOOOOOO GOOOOD...so no...i wouldnt...

Back