If anyone is looking for a set of marchesini wheels or extending their bike lmk

damn. tryin to swing wheels by wife. im n nv btw is why i was asking. i mightve been able to bring cash to doorstep. but anyway congrats.....

Looking to get $450 for the tail and tiger undertail.

That might sound expensive, but here is how it breaks down. The tail was 300, paint primer and reducer from color rite was 250 undertail was 120 and then you have to pay for a shop to paint it plus the oem stickers. I have almost $900 into it lol. So Im trying to get half of that. It is in perfect condition and looks great. And it is very close to being a perfect match. But im extremely anal about that stuff. Everyone else thinks its a perfect match.

These pics are with the stock unpainted hump.

114.jpg

DSC02672.jpg

DSC02788.jpg

DSC02783.jpg

And Im looking to get $625 shipped for the jri shock. I paid $850 for it a few months ago.

do you need spacers for calipers? i will have to check if i can fit them with my wheels. and do you have the hump still and are you selling that too?

Last edited:
No spacers needed. They are stock dia. They will work with stock or aftermarket wheels. I do have an extra 08 blue hump that Ill sell for 110 shipped (perfect condition)

I wish i still lived in west sac, i'd pic those wheels up. Great looking bike, despite our varying opinions on the chromoly arms :laugh: I really wish your tail was black, i'd be interested in that as well. Your bike is pretty much great, that was the color i was looking for and all! i feel like i settled for orange (shhhhhh don't tell anyone i said that) Good luck with the sale!

I wish i still lived in west sac, i'd pic those wheels up. Great looking bike, despite our varying opinions on the chromoly arms :laugh: I really wish your tail was black, i'd be interested in that as well. Your bike is pretty much great, that was the color i was looking for and all! i feel like i settled for orange (shhhhhh don't tell anyone i said that) Good luck with the sale!

Thanks stevo, are you the same stevo from norcal evo? If so I went by rACeRs on there. You moved out of state? Funny thing is when I bought my 08 I actually wanted the black and orange. But once I got to the dealership I couldnt get over the sexy blue:laugh:

If you want to swap fairings + cash on my part let me know lol! I wasn't on any forums when i lived in norcal, that would have been about 4 years ago. I miss it out there, i really do!

Back