Idiot that thinks its funny to try to wreck bikes

ineedabusa

Registered
This is my first post here, but I have lurked around for awhile. I visit a car forum and there is a guy over there that thinks it's funny to try to run a biker over. Here's a link to the thread http://www.srtforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=343930 I'm timmy over there.
super.gif

that fella would have had a size 14 boot waiting to be shoved up his azz if it were me...... i would have follwed him home and gave him a not so friendly piece of my mind....
guns.gif

If he tried to run over BigDeisel, all he'd get is a wrecked car!

hell, ive driven in miami and it is insane..... but i didnt see any crazy riders rippin through cars or anything like that douchebag was talkin about. if it were me, like i stated prior....... that fella would have 252 pounds of pissed off countryboy in his azz........

tell him to give me his addy..... next time im in miami for work i will gladly pay that fella a visit.......

If any idiot in a cage tries to run me over.... well.... I hope I have room to escape!!! LOL! If some cager actually does run me over, I just hope to god he doesn't damage my right hand!

There was a video clip in that thread that shows a VW running a biker off the road. Unbelievable! But you know what - people like that - eventually get whats coming to them.

Sad people can't get along on the roads.

(PaNDeM1C @ Mar. 30 2007,15:27) If any idiot in a cage tries to run me over.... well.... I hope I have room to escape!!! LOL! If some cager actually does run me over, I just hope to god he doesn't damage my right hand!
laugh.gif
no doubt it would be operation smack down what a jerk that guy is

he definitly needs a right fist to the chopers and Ozzy04's size 14 boot where the sun dont shine!

Wow thats a looooonnnng thread. When I drive my Dodge 2500 Diesel, I go out of my way to move my big butt over so motos can pass. If I say a homo in a neon do that to a guy on a bike, I would crush his ass.

lol!

The problem is, those morons in cars just don't know what motorcycles are allowed to do (legally) and they also don't know what a bike can do (performance-wise).

The simple fact of the matter (almost) is that a bike is really only dangerous to the one riding it! Those idiots in cars are just jealous that their precious car that cost them so much money can't outrun a bike and can't maneuver like one.... and they're making it out to be some kind of "us vs them" thing. It's all childish.

Posted a response..

thanks for the link..

Karma is a Beyotch, I hope what I told him sinks in, there are alot of factors I dont think he considered when he tried to squeeze the guy

(MrSlug @ Mar. 30 2007,18:50) Wow thats a looooonnnng thread. When I drive my Dodge 2500 Diesel, I go out of my way to move my big butt over so motos can pass. If I say a homo in a neon do that to a guy on a bike, I would crush his ass.
hahaha that's not that long of thread for that site. They have over 50,000 members.

First of all Welcome, 2nd good going on the other site telling the guy how it is. 3rd, I have drivin in Miami and god help anybody on a bike in that town, no one drives safe. I would lane split and fly as fast as I could on a bike to stay away from the crazy a$$ cages there. I about got side swiped a few times in my car in just one day at south beach.

This reminds me of that John Parks loser from last year. Except that Parks didn't actually have a license to drive so he was just an internet bully. This guy is actually out on the streets.

(Fate @ Mar. 30 2007,18:58) First of all Welcome, 2nd good going on the other site telling the guy how it is. 3rd, I have drivin in Miami and god help anybody on a bike in that town, no one drives safe. I would lane split and fly as fast as I could on a bike to stay away from the crazy a$$ cages there. I about got side swiped a few times in my car in just one day at south beach.
+1...... i think the rule on south beach is there is no rules...... its kinda like an every car for themself kinda deal. and wtf is up with everyone honkin there horns at ya?? damn that pisses me off!!

anyhow, thrasherfox, my name is david and i am a member here at hayabusa.org. please remember my name and pretty face so that gun packed in ur tank bag is never pointed at me......
SHOCKED.gif
poke.gif

kudos thrasherfox and welcome ineedabusa!!!!

(ozzy04 @ Mar. 30 2007,19:05)
(Fate @ Mar. 30 2007,18:58) First of all Welcome, 2nd good going on the other site telling the guy how it is. 3rd, I have drivin in Miami and god help anybody on a bike in that town, no one drives safe. I would lane split and fly as fast as I could on a bike to stay away from the crazy a$$ cages there. I about got side swiped a few times in my car in just one day at south beach.
+1......  i think the rule on south beach is there is no rules......  its kinda like an every car for themself kinda deal.  and wtf is up with everyone honkin there horns at ya??  damn that pisses me off!!

anyhow, thrasherfox, my name is david and i am a member here at hayabusa.org.  please remember my name and pretty face so that gun packed in ur tank bag is never pointed at me......  
SHOCKED.gif

poke.gif

kudos thrasherfox and welcome ineedabusa!!!!
Thanks. I've been lurking for awhile but I figured you guys would want to chime in on this topic.

Back