Idiot hit my bike today and took off!!!

Just glad you weren't on it at the time, gl with the hassle that asshat left you with.

Dude sorry to hear about your bike, I too would go with the new skin, I have had a couple parts painted to match and they always seem to come out just a little different color, Dont think anyone else would notice, But I do.

Also how did you get the old Kanki off the bike, Were you able to do it without scratching, I to have an 07 ( Maroon ) and was thinking of swapping them out.

man thats a nice lookin bike!!! getting those oem stickers off is a pain and takes some time. i used a heat gun on low heat to get the sticker off but it left the glue behind and thats what takes the time, used some goof-off and a soft towel and alotta rubbing to get the glue off..no scratches as you can see in the above pic...until yesterday anyway . my friend has a red 07 like yours and put some gold kanji`s on it, looks pretty cool.

after thinking about it i guess i was lucky i wasn`t on it at the time, still pissed!!!, but it`s a bike and can be fixed. thanks for all your kind words, i see some of you have been through similar BS with some stunod. if i would have been in my neighboorhood they wouldn`t have got far but since i wasn`t nobody saw anything and nobody knows anything???? no cameras either, guess i`ll just have to chalk it up to @#$ happens.

I have a deal I can make with you. I found a complete 07'blue body for $700. I need the tank, wanna go in on the kit?

Back