ICEMANN's GADGET OF THE MONTH

ICEMANN

Registered
Not my original idea but dayum I like it.  GREAT FOR HID if a relay is used (10 amp switch 15 amp HID)

2 toggle switches that mount to the clutch resevior. NOS, air shifter, lights anything 10amps and under.

The PMR Barswitch is CNC machined from 6061-T6 Aircraft Grade Aluminum Stainless Steel screws included
Designed to replace factory clutch mounting bracket.

This PMR Barswitch fits all brand of motorcycles with the Hydraulic clutch assemblies for 7/8 handle bars made by Nissin (look on the back of your assembly you should see the name NISSIN somewhere)

New Barswitch replaces the bracket on the left. Can only be used on the clutch side. Will not work with cable clutches.

Group buy being checked into by someone else.  List is normally $59.95 w/free shipping to board members in the past on stuff when bought direct.  

Comes in a single switch too.  Just thought Id tease ya with it.

Not sure if Charles from SnT sells em, Dont know if they can mount upside down.  I do know that I will have the Goldwing look soon enuff.  Need one chromed is what I need.

manufacture
CLICK HERE

JD

<!--EDIT|ICEMANN
Reason for Edit: None given...|1134622758 -->

cool.gif

I like the switch but seems a little steep for a couple of switches that aren't CF or Chrome.

if a group buy drops it to 50.00 each.....I am in!
prhaps even two...

I like the switch but seems a little steep for a couple of switches that aren't CF or Chrome[/QUOTE]
I have been watching these for a while....this is a better price than most single switch mounts.
this aint the plastic crap you get from radio-hack-it or autozone.
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|BusaCruise
Reason for Edit: None given...|1134645741 -->

I like it. Thinking about wiring up to an manual fan switch. I'll have to think of something else for the second button!

Pingel has made switches similar to that for a while now! www.pingelonline.com

they have ones with one toggle, one push button, toggle/push button, 2 toggles, 2 push buttons, etc. I had the toggle with the push button on my old zx for the nitrous!

Pingle is still too $$$ ....especially for some of their more generic items.
They has a trailer at Gainesville last month....expecting to see some "race specials" ... I looked a some of heir switches and such ....75.00 EASY for a single switch bar mount bracket.
mad.gif

Just ordered one from Ryan,nobody has these in stock.I think they are a few weeks out.Still new.

Back