I WOULD NOT want to be on the receiving

Busa_05

Busa Legend
Donating Member
Registered
This guy just explodes and whups up some guys at a skate park...he is just violent! Alright, you all know I'm training to be a cage fighter...just kidding...
down.gif
Napoleon Dynamite...cage fighter...guess you have to see the movie.
smile.gif
There is a bit of profanity in this clip, so watch your volume, work place, that kind of thing...

http://www.lookatentertainment.com/nneu231nd1zd823/vids/v-697.wmv

laugh.gif
I know that guy....

Gotta have a hobby...

Link works great.

I wish he would try that with me! Course I wouldn't have called him a 'skater fag' to begin with, but . . .

He definitely has some unresolved issues.
wink.gif

Makes you wonder what started it all... Or, if it was just a set-up.

Funny 3 other guys and they ran like girls instead of helping there buddy. I wanna see him pick a fight with Rubbah just his pic scares me J/K man

ok ok are you fuggin kiddin why is that set up like those kung fu movies you know 100 bad guys all go one at a time. Man as soon as he would have hit my boy the azz stomping would have began...Dont care how scared you are of someone 3 on 1 usually equals a really bad beat down with some unique high lights
wink.gif

Ok, looked like a total set up.... come on your standing there this guy opens up on your buds and you run... No Frickin way... boy would be in for woopin from this end... hit a friend of mine and your all mine....
mad.gif

Ok, got carried away
blush.gif

Looks like a set up the way everyone just cleared out and the fight went behind the rig, then when it came back out the swings were wild, but didn't look like anything connected...
rock.gif

<!--EDIT|MrGxr
Reason for Edit: None given...|1111431431 -->

Maybe they all need to up their meds!
wink.gif
They all seem to have more than one unresolved issue each!
laugh.gif
Run Forrest! Run!

I thought it was Revlis getting the horn blown at him .
tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|diesel
Reason for Edit: None given...|1111440459 -->

Back