I wonder if...

Have you heard about the nightmare called walser turbo?? The nitrous guy that won against a Busa on a 70mph roll-on race... :sad:

1000 with a busa motor?
rock.gif
I read an article in Motorcyclist magazine and there was a person who had a 2000 GSXR750 with a busa motor. Image how disasterous that would be getting blown away by a GSXR750 that looks completely stock.
eyes.gif

Hey Mospeada, i used to live in san diego and i rolled s black 5.0 GT. was the supra black or red and was the Zo6 black? i also knew a guy that rolled a 5.0 and sold it to get into busas. there are many race spots but when i left the cops where getting real tight. i thought i herd of a place up north that rolled corners for money , have you herd about that? yeah i bought a busa to, if you think about it you can buy a car and put some cah into it and run 10s or buy a stock busa. what color is your busa, my buddies out there have a silver and black and a blue and silver. do you just drag or roll corners? well later i misss that place but wiyh three drag racing tickets and banded form driving on two public roads i had to move.

Back