I Say Good Day To Everyone. New Member Here.

East side. Baytown/North Shore area. I've never heard it called the pumpkin before but it definitely fits
It's called Burnt Orange by Suzuki.

I love the color. But finding replacement plastics will be a challenge. They didn't make many spares. Since it was a limited addition. So you might want to start a spares collection. I've accumulated an entire set over time.

Nothing matches perfectly except the OEM. Matching the "flake" density is the secret sauce.

It's called Burnt Orange by Suzuki.

I love the color. But finding replacement plastics will be a challenge. They didn't make many spares. Since it was a limited addition. So you might want to start a spares collection. I've accumulated an entire set over time.

Nothing matches perfectly except the OEM. Matching the "flake" density is the secret sauce.
I noticed that. Had to buy a rear hump because...reasons and it's pretty close but the flake is what gives it away.

:welcome: aboard
Nice looking bike. Theres a lot of info here and lots of great people willing to help, you came to the right place, enjoy :thumbsup:

By the way....
I Said Good Day!!! ( Fez Voice)
Old inside joke around here

Last edited:
Regarding anniversary bikes, angh, Suzuki calls models "Anniversary Edition" like every 3.6275 years.
Hey you're right! Did you see the new 25th anniversary edition?

d90b49a7-ea54-fc56-a5f4-1638f81dd357_1688170518.jpg

Back