I Say Good Day To Everyone. New Member Here.

Just joined your forum and wanted to introduce myself. I have a 2003 anniversary edition Hayabusa that I bought about 2 yrs ago. This is my second bike and I'm absolutely in love with it. I was riding an 02 FZ1 for years but wanted a second bike so my wife could have one and ride with me instead of being a passenger all the time. Anyway, thanks for having me and greetings from Houston, TX! If you want to see more of the bike I have a YouTube channel by the same username. I wasn't sure if it's proper etiquette to post a link to my channel.
Now that I've introduced myself, I feel like I can start asking stupid noob questions :) Thanks everyone.

Busa1.jpg

Busa2.jpg

Busa3.jpg

BusaFZ1.jpg

Very nice example of the prettiest generation Hayabusa. In 99 I came very close to buying one and then in 03, same thing. Finally in 06 I pulled the trigger on my LE. 78,000+ miles and still going.
Thanks brother. Mine had 20k miles when I bought it and now it's at 32k. It's kinda difficult to find 20 year old Busa's that haven't been butchered to hell and back :)

"I Say Good Day"​

I say OHAI!

Yea, I knew nothing about Busa's when I got it. Didn't even realize it was an anniversary edition . I wasn't crazy about the color at first but it definitely grew on me...

Your bike is awesome with that color and the black frame. Yes, some of these colors are acquired but then they stick hard once we realize there is nothing out there that looks like a Hayabusa, and done in that color.

Regarding anniversary bikes, angh, Suzuki calls models "Anniversary Edition" like every 3.6275 years.

I feel like I can start asking stupid noob questions

I was born a noob, and unfortunately for everyone, due to reasons fully within my control, it still seems as though I will one day die a noob.

Back