I rode an 05 GSXR-1000 today

The next time I buy new I'll have to remember this and request one "out of the box" only or with zero to one mile on the odom. .
tounge.gif
no doubt!

On a side note, may same buddy who owns the shop is doing a raffle for a brand new gsxr-1000.  Tickets are $20.00 a piece and he has 500 to sell.  They're doing the drawing on Sat July 2nd.  I asked him yesterday how many tickets he sold, and he said that they only sold 1!!  Needless to say I bought 10.  So I might be getting a new gixxer on the 2nd of July.  Cross your fingers for me!!!

smile.gif
hey man, hook a brother up!!!!  where do i send my payment?
let me know if you want me to buy some tickets in your name...

BS

On a side note, may same buddy who owns the shop is doing a raffle for a brand new gsxr-1000.  Tickets are $20.00 a piece and he has 500 to sell.  They're doing the drawing on Sat July 2nd.  I asked him yesterday how many tickets he sold, and he said that they only sold 1!!  Needless to say I bought 10.  So I might be getting a new gixxer on the 2nd of July.  Cross your fingers for me!!!

smile.gif
hey man, hook a brother up!!!!  where do i send my payment?
for real dawg, sounds like a great item for one of Cache's raffles. just a thought, hmmmmmmmmmm.

When I bought my baby back in august I was considering a few different bikes. I had many people try to tell me I would be "safer" getting the GSXR 1000. (This is my first sports bike after only 4 months of riding a cruiser.) I disagreed I being 5-11 250 lbs+ wanted a comfortable ride and insane speed, but didnt feel i was anywhere near skilled enough to be battling the front wheel to stay down. I think part of the greatness of our bikes is that when you punch it it goes straight, not up and straight. I think it is actually easier to ride the busa and the weight is no where near what i had expected. I find most people who try to knock it compares to the liter bikes have never even sat on one let alone rode one

Back