I PUT ON FOR MY CITY- races against gsxr1000! VIDEO

i would like to see it why wont it play for me did you take it down ???

I had to giggle! I have never heard anyone except my BOSS say this (and he says it ALL THE TIME)!

His other favorite:

"I don't wanna hear the screaming and shouting, just show me the baby."

That is when he wants something done YESTERDAY!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Now that is funny!:rofl::laugh::rofl:

Well I for one thought it was a good video. I wish I had someone that I trusted to ride my 05ZX 10R race me on my K8. It takes a bad ass bike to beat a 350 lb 1000, a 580 lb 1340 should do.:thumbsup:

:thumbsup:blah,

Good vid, I havent found anyone to bite on a 1000 yet..
and congrats on the notch on ur belt...

and as far as the speeding.. I am willing to bet that EVERY PERSON on this site speeds on public roadways.i don't live in a glass house.. and those runs had very little traffic if any... so... :moon:

Wateva....... If you own a busa you speed i dont care what yall say on this site ....but you don't got to lie to kick it...and i dont deny its unsafe ...but we all have done it before is what i mean....mr clean

it is what it is.
Seriously!!! I assume the safest place you can come up with to run those speeds is on the interstate? Thats where I do all my top end riding. I wouldn't pay attention to all these bashers of "reckless driving" if you own a busa you more than likely run the **** out of it anyway. Your the one on the bike and its your life so I don't see why people get so bent out of shape

Took me 30 minutes to read this whole thread.. Good read. Good video. All good points from most.

Im partial to the wheelies so what's worse, wheelies on the road or 186?? ???

LET THE DEBATE BEGIN!!!! :please:

Having now read the whole thread I'll add my 2 cents worth:

1. Young people will ALWAYS push the boundaries, it's their job.

2. Responsibility, maturity, experience comes with time and age (usually) it cannot be beaten into the young, it's never worked in the past it will never work in the future.

3. Who here can say they couldn't have been killed countless times in their youth if "something" had of gone wrong. My point being is that the vast majority make it, some don't, that's life.

4. Looking beyond Halfwit's forum name, and reading his posts, he obviously isn't a complete idiot, so let's just hope he makes it to a more mature age so to speak, because I'm sure he has a lot to offer.

5. I for one feel sorry for kids these days, they have so much control in their lives, when do they get a chance to "cut loose" I'm sure the older folk here will relate, if kids these days got caught for half the stuff most of us got up to, they would be vilified and probably in jail.

6. I (now) personally wouldn't do what Halfwit did in the vid, but I still find deserted sections of road where I feel the risk is minimal and ride balls out. Is it breaking the law, yes, will I stop doing it, no. Life without risk isn't life, it's just existing and taking up space.

I could go on, but I think that basically sums up my position.

And to you personally Halfwit, I hope you and those around you get through unscathed. :beerchug:

Back