I need pistons and rods...

STUNNAH

THE "STUNGUN" IS BACK!&#33
Donating Member
Registered
Looking for the best price on JE pistons and Carillo a rods...Got to get a bunch of #### so cost is an issue as I'm on a strict budget...

I got both from MOTORHEAD... He hooked up a deal, that much I can tell ya...
biggrin.gif

paid about 900 for rods (H-beam) and I can't remember how much pistons were... They are going for around 550 or so... Most have the same prices on these pieces to be honest and if you can find a little off retail, you are doing good if you ask me...

You could also hit up SPEEDKING on sh.org, he works for JE/Carrillo (same company), I am sure he would hook you up as well....

<!--EDIT|Cloud9
Reason for Edit: None given...|1127947093 -->

Just posted on Motorheads site...I don't need the H beams will never have that sort of HP...Good looking out...Schnitz has everything I need may just order bulk from there...

Just posted on Motorheads site...I don't need the H beams will never have that sort of HP...Good looking out...Schnitz has everything I need may just order bulk from there...
My buddy ordered his set from there as well... Nothing wrong with that, but....

I will tell ya one thing....

If you are going super power...
biggrin.gif
You are going to need head gasket, block spacer, and head bolts... You may already have the gasket and spacer, but you will need head bolts... Best ones on the market are MOTORHEAD's head bolts... You will have to drill out the case, block, and head for the bigger bolts and the head gasket holes will probably be a little small after your done and require a little bit of dremel work... (I assume you are already running a good head gasket... ;) ) If you order from MOTORHEAD, he can setup a configuration for you and I bet he would give you a deal on the combo... He also sends his head gaskets pre-drilled for the bigger head bolts...

My buddy ordered his set from there as well... Nothing wrong with that, but....

I will tell ya one thing....

If you are going super power...
biggrin.gif
You are going to need head gasket, block spacer, and head bolts... You may already have the gasket and spacer, but you will need head bolts... Best ones on the market are MOTORHEAD's head bolts... You will have to drill out the case, block, and head for the bigger bolts and the head gasket holes will probably be a little small after your done and require a little bit of dremel work... (I assume you are already running a good head gasket... ;) ) If you order from MOTORHEAD, he can setup a configuration for you and I bet he would give you a deal on the combo... He also sends his head gaskets pre-drilled for the bigger head bolts...
Yeah we're gonna beef her up for 400HP no more although I want be running near that 300 tops...

Saw this thread over at sh.org and thought you might be interested. <a href="http://www.suzukihayabusa.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=55508">Motor, Turbo Parts for Sale<a>

Saw this thread over at sh.org and thought you might be interested.  <a href="http://www.suzukihayabusa.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=55508">Motor, Turbo Parts for Sale<a>
Thanks I made contact with Reaper and all that was left were the pistons I got them...I may save a few dollars here and there...

Back