I need humps to test

Ya thinkin about doin this? Ive got a hump with a terrible paint job on it as well as sides and tail, what are ya thinkin? Paintable after?

This one is from Drastik Plastix, for $420. I was thinkin about gettin the dremal out and tryin my hand at it. Kinda hesitant tho

Hump led.jpg

Ya thinkin about doin this? Ive got a hump with a terrible paint job on it as well as sides and tail, what are ya thinkin? Paintable after?

This one is from Drastik Plastix, for $420. I was thinkin about gettin the dremal out and tryin my hand at it. Kinda hesitant tho

Have to admit, that looks really nice.

But......... $420!! :shocked:::9

I just wanted to make sure that everyone knew... While I think I can "Bust a Move" I do have Joe Rocket leathers and not Alpine Stars..... Also everyone knows guys should never raise their hands above their head while dancing......

Now I can name a few people "Macon454" that do have alpine star leathers.....

cap

:laugh: I don't think it's Shane...that guy isn't getting his knee down enough to be Shane :rofl:

I don't know cap... Looks about your height. And I saw you dancing at the bash when you though no one was watching. P.S Please keep your clothes on next time... :whistle:

so captain hump, extra humps....did not work. however, hump cap pulled the thread right up

was just wondering cap if you ever got this figured out? I haven't been using my hump because there's a bubble in the paint from brake fluid or something.

Cap, I have my perfect hump on my 2008 and would gladly let you work on it if you would like. I have all the confidence in the world that I will get back a winner.
No complaints if it does not work out, Promise. Please keep Minime away from it though!
PM me if interested!

Last edited:
Cap, I have my perfect hump on my 2008 and would gladly let you work on it if you would like. I have all the confidence in the world that I will get back a winner.
No complaints if it does not work out, Promise. Please keep Minime away from it though!
PM me if interested!

Thanks for the offer, I am just smart enough to know not to take a good piece and screw it up yet, I am not that good.... I need to practice on ABS a little before I get comfortable trying a good piece...

Thanks for the offer though... I got one busted hump in the mail and I lazed it to death... i cut on it, engraved on it and in the end got a little better each time... just takes awhile to figure out power and speed settings...

Doug

In that case, when you are ready for a good one to work on, and photo to show off,
I offered first. HINT! :rofl:

Thanks for the offer, I am just smart enough to know not to take a good piece and screw it up yet, I am not that good.... I need to practice on ABS a little before I get comfortable trying a good piece...

Thanks for the offer though... I got one busted hump in the mail and I lazed it to death... i cut on it, engraved on it and in the end got a little better each time... just takes awhile to figure out power and speed settings...

Doug
freeze it first

Back