I Need Fairings

I found out the price difference is due to the fact that the shipping is now included in the price.

I ended up purchasing a fairing kit from bliss-star-express. In 2-3 weeks, I'll post with photos. Will keep you updated.

I found out the price difference is due to the fact that the shipping is now included in the price.

I ended up purchasing a fairing kit from bliss-star-express. In 2-3 weeks, I'll post with photos. Will keep you updated.

Post pictures when you install them! Thanks

Sent from my Hayabusa!

Does anyone have or know where I can get a good fitting set of 2006 hayabusa LE fairings.I laid mine down and I need everything. Any help would be appreciated.

If you replacing all of the plastics including the gas tank with aftermarket obviously there won't be a color match issue since everything is going to coming from the same place.

If you only need a few individual pieces so that they match to factory OEM, let me know and I will shoot you pricing. Factory OEM plastics are very expensive but there is no question to the fit/finish when installing them.

Both side fairings and front cowl and fender. Thats what I need if you can hit me back justin. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom