i need a tail light connector....

eaglebusa

Registered
as per my previos post....https://www.hayabusa.org/forums/?act=ST;f=46;t=96342
l'm having issues with my tail lights, i removed a trailer harness(don't know why they had one in it to begin with) and my local dealer doesn't even know the problem.
i was hoping to get a wire connector from someone on this board(preferably with the wires still attached(so i can figure out the colors easy) because my service manual's wire colors aren't even close to my actual wire colors.

DOES ANYONE HERE HAVE A WIRE CONNECTOR THAT THEY WOULD LIKE TO PART WITH?
(maybe you did a tail light swap?)

thank you in advance.....

they installed the trailer box to make the rear lights work as blinkers...I am about to do this mod to my bike..I will get back with you tomorrow..

i was thinking this later too. i have LED signals for the fron and a new smoked led tail light, i just wanted to get my electrical all straightened out before i installed them.... so i have to put one back in? i can do that.

does anyone have any reason why when i apply my brake one of my front marker stays on(over-riding my signal i may have on)?

do i need 4 wires or 5 wires coming out of the trailer harness?

i was thinking this later too. i have LED signals for the fron and a new smoked led tail light, i just wanted to get my electrical all straightened out before i installed them.... so i have to put one back in? i can do that.

does anyone have any reason why when i apply my brake one of my front marker stays on(over-riding my signal i may have on)?

do i need 4 wires or 5 wires coming out of the trailer harness?
The Plug needs to have 5 wires going in the box and 4 coming out...they only have right, left, parking & Grd...when you press the brk the box makes the left & right work @ the same time to make the brk light...I just did the mod but I did not cut my plug on the bike side...

i got it all straightened out.... works like new...thanks alot!
good deal...I like mine as well...
hello.gif

Back