I need a drink or somethin'

Devious

Onward through the Fog
Donating Member
Registered
I have a set of HMF Dual High Mounts and a PCIIIUSB on the way. The PC and a 16 tooth sprocket will be here Wednesday and the exhaust will be here by the end of this week or early next week. But man, the anticipation is killing me. I am starting to yell at people and trying to run over small animals and just have the shakes in general. Talk to me, reassure me, comfort me and tell me all will be well. Really, I am getting anxious now. I'm just waiting to start stripping the bike down to start the install. Wish me luck.

Thanks,

David

All is good friend,sit back, pop the top on a cool one, you'll be sporting the dual highmounts before you know it.Are you doing the install yourself?
rock.gif

Be sure you use all the heat barrier they give you in all the specified places, for extra protection, you can overnight some thermal wrap from summitt racing. NJ.

wanger, sounds like you need some xanex or shrink attention... running over small animals and raging b/c your "anxious" about some pipes? uh, dude, seek help quick. "in a friendly way..."
rock.gif

Yes, I will do the install myself. Thanks to detailed instructions from NitrousJunkie. My problem is that I love this bike now, as is. And I know from you guys that it will sound so much better, look so much better and even run so much better. It amazes me that this bike can be made to run so much better with so little work. When I am done in the next few weeks I will scan and post lot's of pictures.

Thanks guys for the support,
David

How do you think it feels waiting for a Ghetto kit to arrive?
The bikes been torn down for three weeks now and I'm ready to turn some wrenches.
Mad`
eyes.gif

Yea man, as much as I am looking forward to these mods. I am also planning ahead to the next 1 to 1 1/2 years to step up to a Turbo. My wife is really good about my toys but she does make me wait a little bit. I will play with the current and upcoming mods for a while and then plan the next step. Buy the way, she bought the Busa for me. It was a total surprize to me. I had been pestering her for months and about 6 weeks age she said we were going to San Antonio for a Saturday shopping trip for her. About half way up there we stopped for a potty break and a soda and she told me to get her purse out of the back of the Seqoia. When I opened the back, there way my flip front HJC. I asked her why it was in the car and she laughed and said she was really taking me to S.A. to pick up the 05 Blue/Silver Busa with the matching Shoie helmet she had bought over the phone the day before from Joe Harrison Honda. Well, I am man enough to admit I had tears in my eyes just then. She is great and I really do love her. I know, I know. This is sort of corny, silly #### but she is very good to me. Anywayyy, This is going to be a blast putting these new mod on my Busa.

Later guys,

David

You sound like Gjoker.. He had torn his bike down, thinking it would be a week for delivery. It ended up being 5 weeks.. I thought he was gonna kill someone.. I think divorce court was mentioned a few times...
laugh.gif

Just go sit on it, talk to 'er and imagine how she will look when you get it installed!
wink.gif

Then give your wife some extra attention too.. she rocks!
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|TheKatsMeow
Reason for Edit: None given...|1118825008 -->

That's too funny...got my 'busa the same way! I was on a business trip for a week, when I got home and pulled into the driveway, the garage door slowly opened and my wife and kids were standing around my new Blue/Silver 05 busa!! Total surprise - incredible!

Back