I missed you all

race24x

Registered
Hi guys after a long and depressing winter here in Maine. Spring is coming. I havent been on this site for months and I have missed you all. I have been snowmobiling bought a new one. I went and got me a Yamaha. Before you boo me it is the RX-1 it has an evil step brother engine from the R-1 motorcycle. 4 Stroke high performance. I couldnt find one with a Busa motor soooooo. LOL . Anyway just thought I would say hi and I cant wait another month or so I will be out. I am sending pegs away to get chromed hopefully they are back in time for first ride.

good to see your enjoying the wintere! welcome back! spring is SO NEAR!

I am not sure Water. I had some stains on them last year before I put them up but I will have to take better look when I take it out of storage. I washed it just before I dropped it off and I saw some dark spots in the chrome. May have been just chain lube that didnt wash off but I tried to rub it off when drying and I could not. I hope it is nothing to bad.

Glad to hear from ya... don't stay away so long next time.... Oh and we'll keep the yammie hush hush
wow.gif

Hey good to hear from you. Let's make a point of getting together this Spring and Summer.

Welcome back race24.
beerchug.gif

I know that winter feeling...although I don't own a sled.

Hey henry dont rub it in. God I miss the sunshine and the wind in my face. 80 degree days crusin Old Orchard beach checkin out girls in bikinis. Yah nice weather we have here now I get to cruise the streets in my 4x4 trying to see the girls all buindled up in snow suits. LOL I just keep telling myself 2 more months 2 more months. Ninja we have to get together man I want to check out the mods on the Busa you look lik eyou have done alot of work. Are you firmiliar with ECP performance down there in Connecticut. They do alot of work on RX-1 snowmobiles but he has done turbo work on Busas and stuff too. I asked if he knew you he wasnt sure I said trust me you would know the almighty Ninja Eater and his bike if you saw him
smile.gif

Hey Race , kudos on the sledding I have been riding this not that Fancy Yamaha.
Going to go to Laconia this year?

Welcome back I will be at Laconia this year and I should have a bike in NH for the whole summer I haven't been to Old Orchard on a bike in years you just brought back some fond memories.

Thanks guys for not forgetting about me LOL. Jet I look forward to riding with you in OOB this year. Me and my buddy went to Montreal this year on bikes and we have decided that we will ride to Laconia Bike week this year. I have been wanting to ride for some time but he wants to haul stuff down so we dont have to tough it out. If anyone has a place to stay down there let me know. I cant wait to get riding with you guys this summer. Here are some pics of a snowmobile ride we went on today.

P1000398.jpg

another my dad trying to claim it as his.LOL

<!--EDIT|race24x
Reason for Edit: None given...|1078024316 -->

P1000397.jpg

Welcome back! race24x, Would you post a pic of your wheels? I am curious about the candy chrome look.

Back