I made a HAYABUSA CARTOON

ok I know I'am highly intelligent but as I piece these scene's together I'm starting to run out of idea's for the next one's....if anyone has a short idea, pm me and I will consider writing you in or telling your joke or what have you....thanks for all the positive feed back I'm making myself laugh as I create them, and that's 1/2 the reason it takes me so long to do it. also the speaking isn't always what you expect it to be, so I often have to go back and re type the words several times making edits and waiting for it to reload the video 3-4 minutes each time....before it is more understandable to hear.... by the way would someone please give blond on a busa some Tums or something?

lol
:poke:
:rofl:

Last edited:
yeah i will do that, and I think the monkey at the zoo in scene 7 that mrs grumpy and macon454 will be named evilmonkeydsk3 it just fits
now i wonder if gsxcite and trekfuel were actually holding hands and kissing, and who's baby was that? idea's

racer v just got back from delivering a gator or some ****....I dont know what the f he was talking about.
:laugh:.

Can I get a "and if I have to see another thread about tire preference thread" line in an episode???

Back