I live next to a squid

I gottcha one better man. Girl 2 doors down is a stripper ( so I've been told... )  She parks her pink CBR out on the street or in front of the mail boxes or wherever...  and rides with her friend on the back, ( girl )  in shorts & summer tube tops, flip flops... niether one can ride very well and look kinda shaky on the bike...  but they have helmets at least.
rock.gif
wow.gif
Partial evidence ... to be continued.
Is she throwing this thing away
rock.gif

post-6-75516-july05_misc_033.jpg

rock.gif

I gottcha one better man. Girl 2 doors down is a stripper ( so I've been told... ) She parks her pink CBR out on the street or in front of the mail boxes or wherever... and rides with her friend on the back, ( girl ) in shorts & summer tube tops, flip flops... niether one can ride very well and look kinda shaky on the bike... but they have helmets at least.
rock.gif
wow.gif
Partial evidence ... to be continued.
Is she throwing this thing away
rock.gif

post-6-75516-july05_misc_033.jpg
I WOULD!! (or is it wood??)
laugh.gif

rock.gif

Someone should photoshop some tenticles flying from his helmet. That is a true squid if I ever saw one!!
laugh.gif

PEOPLE WHO DON'T WEAR GEAR SUCK!!!!! I ALWAYS WEAR MY GEAR WHEN I RIDE. BESIDES MY HELMET, I WEAR A JACKET WITH ARMOR, RIDING PANTS WITH PADDING EVERYWHERE, GLOVES, AND RIDING BOOTS! AS FOR THAT PINK CBR (PIECE OF SHID)
IT SHOULD GO IN THE TRASH!
biggrin.gif

I live next to a squid [/QUOTE]
Try living downtown Chicago. Next to literally hundreds of squids, crackin their throttles til the rev limiters kick in, doing smoky burnouts, wheelying, crashing etc... I'm just two blocks away from RnR Mcdonalds and where the bikes congregate @ the BP. Kind of sad to see their roadrashed bikes when I roll past.... I try not to be judgemental with people who ride but when it's continually in your face and eardrums it just wears you down. I cant imagine the cagers having a better opinion of these riders than mine and I'm sure they lump me in with these a$$$ hats when they see me ride, even though I ride with full gear... Now if some of them was strippers??? Thats a different story mang!
biggrin.gif

I live next to a squid
Try living downtown Chicago. Next to literally hundreds of squids, crackin their throttles til the rev limiters kick in, doing smoky burnouts, wheelying, crashing etc... I'm just two blocks away from RnR Mcdonalds and where the bikes congregate @ the BP. Kind of sad to see their roadrashed bikes when I roll past.... I try not to be judgemental with people who ride but when it's continually in your face and eardrums it just wears you down. I cant imagine the cagers having a better opinion of these riders than mine and I'm sure they lump me in with these a$$$ hats when they see me ride, even though I ride with full gear... Now if some of them was strippers??? Thats a different story mang!
biggrin.gif
[/QUOTE]
+1

Some guy just moved into the spare apartment in the house next to mine; I just saw him pull up on a yellow Ninja wearing a wife-beater, shorts + sneakers.

Maybe I'll ask him if he's taken the bike off any sweet jumps. :p
LOL! "Have you takin' that thing off any sweet jumps..." hahahaha....

There's gonna be some stories coming our way, I'm sure.
ices_rofl.gif

yOU HAVE TO ADMIT THE BEST PLACE FOR THAT PINK BIKE IS RIGHT WHERE ITS AT IN THE TRASH PILE!!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

update: he must have come home hammered tonight; the bike's parked in the alley, next to the trashcans (just like the barbie-bike..strange...) - something you SHOULD NOT DO in this neighborhood if you plan on seeing the bike again.....

That would probably be the best thing that could happen to him if his bike was gone. Don't really wish that on anyone, but if it saves a life, then it's a fair trade off.
wink.gif

update:  he must have come home hammered tonight; the bike's parked in the alley, next to the trashcans (just like the barbie-bike..strange...) - something you SHOULD NOT DO in this neighborhood if you plan on seeing the bike again.....
Post up a pic as it is now, I'm sure we'd all love to see the before and after. Anyone that parks their ride next to a garbage can is surely sending a message about the feelings they have towards their ride.
It's certainly not<table style=filter:invert> subliminal.</table>

<!--EDIT|MrHans
Reason for Edit: "huh?"|1122557537 -->

Oh, and along the topic originally posted...I live with one of 'dem 'dar squids...it's tough, but I do my thing and he does his...  
blush.gif
Would this be your squid perhaps?  
tounge.gif

www.warrenbrown.com images missing
Yep, THAT'S him...

I stopped preaching about gear pretty much when I brought the Busa home...we just have very different opinions on the subject and there's no use in fighting...I hope the best for him when he rides and he looks at me as if I'm nuts on a 100 degree day with a full face on...
smile.gif

Back