more on the hoax balloon scam!!!

Attachments

• ballloon1.bmp
    431.9 KB · Views: 270
  • balloon2.bmp
    611.1 KB · Views: 259
  • balloon3.bmp
    462.6 KB · Views: 248
:rofl: I don't get it, what's jiffy pop, heck what's a drive-in ? Did you mean drive-thru ???

:rofl: I don't get it, heck what's a drive-in ?

in your neighborhood, it's a big field with a white sheet nailed to the side of a barn where they show what i believe you still refer to as "talkies" :rofl:

for everyone besides DO3 who wasn't born in the 1800's: talkies are "An early term for a film with sound and especially recorded spoken dialogue. It is typically used today to make a distinction between silent and sound films made in the late 1920's and early 1930's when sound films establishing their marketplace dominance." :thumbsup:

in your neighborhood, it's a big field with a white sheet nailed to the side of a barn where they show what i believe you still refer to as "talkies" :rofl:

for everyone besides DO3 who wasn't born in the 1800's: talkies are "An early term for a film with sound and especially recorded spoken dialogue. It is typically used today to make a distinction between silent and sound films made in the late 1920's and early 1930's when sound films establishing their marketplace dominance." :thumbsup:

:rofl: :laugh: :lol: It's funny cause he's old!!!! :lol::rofl::laugh:

Back