I have been Nominated

It's so incredible to hear people talk about comin out FROM THE OTHER SIDE OF THE CONTINENT! People I have listened to and communicated with on the org for the last two years! I think starting this up this early is perfect Scar...allows plenty of time for logistics and choreography. You are already my hero.......Doyle

MF1A3494.JPG

It's so incredible to hear people talk about comin out FROM THE OTHER SIDE OF THE CONTINENT! People I have listened to and communicated with on the org for the last two years! I think starting this up this early is perfect Scar...allows plenty of time for logistics and choreography. You are already my hero.......Doyle

It's gonna be big, Doyle! :beerchug: Thanks again for everything you've already done...I'm standing by for the summary of info you've gathered. The more details/the better. Points of contact, in particular. :beerchug:

The website's looking absolutely fantastic, too. No slouchy affair, brother.

Im only posting because I know Scar gets notified if someone posts, so basically I'm just doing this so he can log in to look at me baiting him:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nener nener nener!:rofl::rofl:

Back