I hate landscaping/yard work!!

hemi

Registered
wife and i did mulch last weekend, i absolutely hate putting mulch down. Went with bags this time and it was soooo much easier and cleaner than doing the bulk bobcat scoops like we did last year, plus it keeps my truck from getting dirty:laugh:. Hemi hauled 45 bags of mulch like nothing was there! Neighbors were laughin at me last week, wife and i were digging up old shrubs and bushes to replace them. Lasted about 2 minutes with a shovel and said hell with it, backed the truck in the yard and wrapped the tow strap around the trunk and out they came. Just thought i would post this bc i was so proud that i got to use my truck for something other than staying spotless in the garage bc i never drive it (company vehicle)

015.JPG

016.JPG

017.JPG

015.JPG

016.JPG

017.JPG

Hell yeah ! I did the same thing last week. I had to pull nine bushes out and lug a crap load of stone,mulch and dirt. I feel your landscaping pain ! Let me guess, if your wife is like mine she saw it on HGTV and it was quick and easy ! Only took them 1 episode ! Im not even done after 20 hours...lol.. Have fun man:beerchug:

she's not like most women, she knows how much of a pain stuff like this can be. Best part is she tells me we need to do mulch and replace the bushes/shrubs bc they're all dying. I tell her "that's fine, but u only have me for approximately 4 hours bc i'm not doin yard work all day without riding the busa". Has worked out good for me so far, she's pretty understanding of my needs:laugh: She knows the busa comes first, and if i get tired of riding or just don't feel like it, then i can do house work

I don't even know what it's like to have my husband help. I do all the yard work myself.

So to you guy's that do it..... my hat's off to ya:bowdown:

Feels good to use that beautiful truck for what it was designed for instead of just driving -cleaning it all the time,nothing like having that brute force around when you need it:laugh:

Feels good to use that beautiful truck for what it was designed for instead of just driving -cleaning it all the time,nothing like having that brute force around when you need it:laugh:

need a bigger truck though, thinkin cummins in the near future. Have tried to talk the wife into it a few times but she won't budge on my buyin a bigger truck, damn!!

i vote bigger truck, out here girls drive hemis:laugh::whistle:

I have a crap ton of rock i need to take out from right infront of the house, said i was gonna do it 3 years ago:rofl:
Lucky for me wifes mom works for bobcat of the rockies, so i get equipment free if its available

I just put down 4 yards of mulch. Sodded it. Then put 6 more yards of wood chips down along the side of the house.

For those two don't know, I can get 2 yards in my extended bed 1 ton. That's a lot of wood!

wife and i did mulch last weekend, i absolutely hate putting mulch down. Went with bags this time and it was soooo much easier and cleaner than doing the bulk bobcat scoops like we did last year, plus it keeps my truck from getting dirty:laugh:. Hemi hauled 45 bags of mulch like nothing was there! Neighbors were laughin at me last week, wife and i were digging up old shrubs and bushes to replace them. Lasted about 2 minutes with a shovel and said hell with it, backed the truck in the yard and wrapped the tow strap around the trunk and out they came. Just thought i would post this bc i was so proud that i got to use my truck for something other than staying spotless in the garage bc i never drive it (company vehicle)

45 bags equals how many yards of mulch?

Not exactly sure how many yards it is but we got two scoops from a bobcat last year and it was just the right amount. Going with 45 bags i didn't think it would be enough, but we actually had 9 bags left over

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Not exactly sure how many yards it is but we got two scoops from a bobcat last year and it was just the right amount. Going with 45 bags i didn't think it would be enough, but we actually had 9 bags left over

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Okay, 2 scoops equals 1 yard. I need 5 yards for my property, so I guess I need to continue buying in bulk.

Could've just used a harley to pull up the shrubs. We have seen how successful that is :thumbsup:

LOL.. I had an 07 Hemi, maroon. Beautiful truck. I was finishing my basement and was at Lowes loading drywall on it when one of the guys made a comment that he was suprised to see me actually using that truck for some real work. I got more compliments on that truck. Did I mention how good it looked?

Back