I Hate It!

shadetree57

Registered
Cold Weather that is. It's only 45 degrees here but damp and I'm shakin like I got the palsy or something. I don't see how it can be so cold in this shop. I don't see how you guys up north take the winter but I guess you have no choice other than to move. You northern guys and gals have my deepest sympathy. Oh, and the rust on the vehicles from the salt on the roads. I bet Blaster is a big seller up there. I'm done now, just had a minute but must go back out in the cold. Have a happy and warm day.:thumbsup:

Yeppas, doing our annual Toys 4 Tots charity ride this Sunday if the snows not too deep, 42 degrees is supposed to be a high on Sunday~!~

Actually, now I think they are just calling for a dusting :thumbsup:

Last edited:
made it to the "teens" here last night and 33 for a high today... whoohoo!!

omg...I dont know how you guys do it either. My whole body hurts when I get home from riding is 50 deg weather at night here.

33 degrees this evening and I took the 'busa to the grocery store to pick up some stuff for homemade pizza.

Nice refreshing five minute ride each way. I needed to test my new balaclava...which did a great job.

My personal record is an hour at 28 degrees. This winter I'm looking to break that record.

40 6pm in Vegas, I can wear enough threads, just need heated gloves.

8:50PM and 19 degrees here in southern Missouri. Was 17 when I left for work this morning.
Supposed to "maybe" get up to 40 tomorrow.
No riding for me this weekend (still have knee problems anyway). But then, it's been weeks now since I've rode the Busa. Full tank of gas and it's Battery Tender, locked up and resting peacefully in the shed.
Been riding and having a blast on the dirt bike a lot lately, doesn't have to be warm to ride it. Thinking about trying a little woods racing even.:laugh:
Starting to not really even miss riding the Busa.

8:50PM and 19 degrees here in southern Missouri. Was 17 when I left for work this morning.
Supposed to "maybe" get up to 40 tomorrow.
No riding for me this weekend (still have knee problems anyway). But then, it's been weeks now since I've rode the Busa. Full tank of gas and it's Battery Tender, locked up and resting peacefully in the shed.
Been riding and having a blast on the dirt bike a lot lately, doesn't have to be warm to ride it. Thinking about trying a little woods racing even.:laugh:
STARTING TO NOT REALLY EVEN MISS RIDING THE BUSA.

OMG someone test him swine flu!!!

I've had mine for a month!
its been parked(not by choice) for 20days... can't wait til sundays toys for tots run!!
Posted via Mobile Device

OMG someone test him swine flu!!!

I've had mine for a month!
its been parked(not by choice) for 20days... can't wait til sundays toys for tots run!!
Posted via Mobile Device

Jaded I am.:laugh:

I hope your Toys for Tots ride is better than ours.
Here it's a buncha Harley riders doing what Harley riders do best. Start at one end of Springfield and ride at a walking pace (must maintain the appropriate frown), for 2 hours, to the other side of Springfield. Turn in the toys, all the Harley riders slap each other on the back and brag about what a "great ride" it was, then go home.

Back