I got a ticket Last July

Get an attorney if your wife plans on fighting the case. If she was cited at an accident scene an attorney may be able to get the ticket reduced or maybe dismissed. I wish I would have gotten an attorney last July, it probably would have save me a lot of money in lost wages.

beerchug.gif

good for you Copperone
beerchug.gif
the good guys won one!

hope everything turns out ok for you badassbusa03...at least none of your loved ones were injured, that is always something to be thankful for

(Copperone @ Nov. 29 2006,06:04) Get an attorney if your wife plans on fighting the case.  If she was cited at an accident scene an attorney may be able to get the ticket reduced or maybe dismissed.  I wish I would have gotten an attorney last July, it probably would have save me a lot of money in lost wages.
she has an attorney, and the LEO that issued the ticket, told her that it would be dismissed if she brought proof from the ins co that all damages had been settled with the other party. the ins co basically told her, that since they had already settled, that it was pointless of her pursuing contesting the offense. there is one other small factor that i would rather not get into here on the board about the entire situation too.
crazy.gif

Copperone; nows the time to get a lawyer; WTF, issued a ticket based on hearsay, not in my state. And it must be a real kangaroo Court. If a witness is a no show our cases are dismissed out of hand. What a crappy deal all the way around.
rant.gif

Back