im getting a set of michelin pilot power and i dont what sizes i need

120/70 & 190/55-17
120/70 & 190/50-17
120/65 & 190/55-17
120/65 & 190/50-17
120/60 & 190/50-17
120/60 & 190/55-17

thank you guys in advance :bowdown:

Any of those sizes will work. The last number in the size (the only one that is different in your choices) is the aspect ratio, also referred to as profile. It is the height of the tire sidewall in reference to the width. Bigger number=higher profile=taller sidewall=slightly more ground clearance. I think the stock front is a 70 series (120/70-17) but I'm not sure about the back.
Hope this helps.

thank ya Mr. Brown i was worried i was going to end up ordering something and it not working so i figured i better ask first like your signature says
"Ignorance can be educated, but ya can't fix stupid!" :beerchug:

im getting a set of michelin pilot power and i dont what sizes i need

120/70 & 190/55-17
120/70 & 190/50-17
120/65 & 190/55-17
120/65 & 190/50-17
120/60 & 190/50-17
120/60 & 190/55-17

thank you guys in advance :bowdown:

120/70 & 190/55-17
I like these.
Are you going with the 2CT's?
I have a set just waiting to be put on, then I am going for the Pures.
Bubba

120/70 & 190/55-17
I like these.
Are you going with the 2CT's?
I have a set just waiting to be put on, then I am going for the Pures.
Bubba

ive been sitting here for about an hour on these web site that describes all of them Michelin Pilot Power Pure, Power ONE Tires, 2ct, Michelin 2 ct, Power 2 ct, Pilot 2ct, Race, Tires, Michelin Tire trying to figure out which ones to get cause i'll be racing on the track on friday's and riding during the week plus trying to go to the meet and greets so i can ride with y'all and im lost on which one to get :banghead: ive thought about getting to rears one for the track and one for the road thinking they may last longer that way and building that tire balencer and bead breaker that trekfeul made https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/maintenance-do-yourself/124131-wheel-balancer-bead-breaker.html and swapping them out before and after the track until i can find me a cheap rear rim

ive been sitting here for about an hour on these web site that describes all of them Michelin Pilot Power Pure, Power ONE Tires, 2ct, Michelin 2 ct, Power 2 ct, Pilot 2ct, Race, Tires, Michelin Tire trying to figure out which ones to get cause i'll be racing on the track on friday's and riding during the week plus trying to go to the meet and greets so i can ride with y'all and im lost on which one to get :banghead: ive thought about getting to rears one for the track and one for the road thinking they may last longer that way and building that tire balencer and bead breaker that trekfeul made https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/maintenance-do-yourself/124131-wheel-balancer-bead-breaker.html and swapping them out before and after the track until i can find me a cheap rear rim

I gotta tell ya, the Power One's look really good to me if I were to do more track and then get back to the streets here in LA. But the riding I want to do is Canyon stuff and then back to daily crud, which require and little of everything. The 2CT's offer a lot for me and the pures may aslo give me what I want.

*It is very hard to pin point exactly what you want, when you ride differently from daily to weekend warrior. I decide by feel and then price if I can afford what I want.

Sorry for the big read, but it's a hard place to say one definitive tire.
Just my 2,
Bubba

I gotta tell ya, the Power One's look really good to me if I were to do more track and then get back to the streets here in LA. But the riding I want to do is Canyon stuff and then back to daily crud, which require and little of everything. The 2CT's offer a lot for me and the pures may aslo give me what I want.

*It is very hard to pin point exactly what you want, when you ride differently from daily to weekend warrior. I decide by feel and then price if I can afford what I want.

Sorry for the big read, but it's a hard place to say one definitive tire.
Just my 2,
Bubba

Thanks BUBBA i just went ahead and ordered the pure and im going to see how well it holds up on using it on both track and street :please:and then go from there

Thanks BUBBA i just went ahead and ordered the pure and im going to see how well it holds up on using it on both track and street :please:and then go from there

According to a member who rides a few twisties, the Pures are sweet and a great tire with lots of feedback.
These will be my next shoes fo shizzle
Bubba

Are you gonna be hitting the track every friday, or is it just on occasion that you will be at the track?

Back