I demand another ride!

slowbusa

Registered
I missed the ride of 10/17 and it hurts because I started the thread. I drive light and heavy duty tow trucks for AAA and there was a 80 or 90 car pile-up on (95 North just outside Baltimore so I had to work. 95 looked like a parking lot / war zone, never seen nothing like it. I was out there towing cars from 9:00pm to 4:00am. I never saw so many flashing lights in my life. From an airplane it had to look like a Christmas tree. I wont even mention another ride until next year. I think if I do next time we'll have another 9/11.

Hey bro, Dulimon and I are hitten the same route either the 23rd or 24th if you want to go as with anyone else.....

Count me in for the 24th. 23rd is spoken for-for the HP shootout at Champion Motorsports.. I'm pretty sure I can work my schedule for that....PJ

The weather for Sunday is looking good so far. A lot better than Saturday but we all know how reliable weathermen/women are.

So far Sunday 71/50 Mostly Sunny 20% precip

Hey Dulimon, what's up?
rock.gif
?

Sounds good we are ready to go...Just have to clean the bike and kick the tires...Just hope the weather holds out down there, it can change pretty quickly in that area.

The weather forecast looks good for Sunday in the riding area.
Warming from the high 40s to mid 60s with a 14% chance of rain. Looking good

I would really like to make it
I hope you are planning leaving at 7am like the 10/17 ride.
Considering I have to leave Jersey City about 3h30 before you!!!

The forcast doesn't look to good either here in Jersey. Warm with showers
sad.gif

Anyway, let see when the weekend comes.

Let me know when you are planning leaving and I'll see if I can make it.

Back