I cheated on her

jellyrug

Donating Member
Registered
So, while Busa is sleeping peacefully in NC, we rode one of these in AR. It was fun, but then again anything on two wheels is fun.:laugh:

Anyone here ridden a Fatboy before?

photo.jpg

I rode an 08 Fatboy, brand new at the time (Demo Bike).
Having not ridden a HD before i was really looking forward to it.
It was the biggest, heaviest and most agricultural heap of **** i have ever ridden.
I was not impressed one bit and for what they charge for these overpriced boat anchors you could pick up a Ducati 1098 for the same price.
Go figure??
I have driven a John Deere tractor with less mechanical noise than that Fatboy, not to mention the gear changes. It felt as though i was about to catch one of the sprockets when changing gears..
For what its worth these bikes should towing a trailer and not be sold to anyone under the age of 70...

I had a '96 Fatboy many moons ago. It was comfy, but not really what I wanted then.

Not my style either, but as long as you had fun and rode safe.:beerchug:

So, while Busa is sleeping peacefully in NC, we rode one of these in AR. It was fun, but then again anything on two wheels is fun.:laugh:

Anyone here ridden a Fatboy before?

Many times, I think it's the best Harley!

It's got the counterbalanced "B" motor, much smoother
than the rubber mounted jiggle motor. Honestly when
I ride the jigglers, it feels like there are a few parts missing.

Love the fat-boy though (as far as Harleys go).

Last edited:
Had a 2000 Pearl White and a ton of chrome and built engine, no matter how much I spent, it only got louder............

I have ridden about every modern configuration of Harley at my bike shop as we test rode everything we worked on . As strange as it may seem if I had to ride a Harley it would probably be a Sportster.

I've rode most of the Harley lineup and owned 2 myself. I was even on the cover of one of their catalogues with my gf (She was the main focus and I don't blame them for that :laugh:)...

Comfy bikes, but they just don't compare to the Busa...:whistle: My fav Harley still has to be the Deuce...

I have ridden about every modern configuration of Harley at my bike shop as we test rode everything we worked on . As strange as it may seem if I had to ride a Harley it would probably be a Sportster.
I like the V-Rod.

Harley's are great 2up cruisers! Hope you had fun!

Fat Boy was never my kind of harley...I called them girls bikes until the Deluxe came out. Every woman you talked to would say they wanted a "FatBoy"!!! and the ones who could ride bought them. Then Harley came out with the Deluxe marketed to women. Now if i see a guy roll up on a Deluxe....well, :laugh: on the inside.

Hey last time i saw you on the busa you had a bigger smile than that:laugh: anyway if its two wheels it all good wouldn't mind giving the V-Rod a try myself.

Many times, I think it's the best Harley!

It's got the counterbalanced "B" motor, much smoother
than the rubber mounted jiggle motor. Honestly when
I ride the jigglers, it feels like there are a few parts missing.

Love the fat-boy though (as far as Harleys go).

"Jiggle Motor" :rofl: - I've seen those, it that really what they are called? :rofl:

oh boy, wiping tears. I laugh when I see those and sometimes even hear the wheezing....

Nothing against Harleys - but some of the riders! :banghead: :poke:

Back