I can't believe I own A BUSA!!!!

tblue3cibm

Registered
I still remember when the 99's came out. I like every 19 year old boy was drooling over them. Over the years I've seen them on the street and have always been in awe!!! Matter of fact just up until April of this year I saw one on a trailer on the highway and followed the guy 3 exits past my exit. It JUST FREAKING DAWNED ON ME....I OWN A FREAKING HAYABUSA!!! Freaking A!!!:cheerleader:

Let the modding begin!!!
So far:
Black/Blue Anodized Fully Adjustable Convex Mirrors
Hayabusa Black Z Racing Puig Windscreen
Black/Blue Anodized Contrast Diamond Cut Grips with Twist Bar Ends
Black fairing screens
Chrome Smoke LED Front Turn Signals
Speedo Healer Version 4 Kit

yea, i remember back in high school, a hayabusa was the holy grail of speed. still is, really.

So how many times do you go into the Garage to make sure its still there :whistle:

...just keep your wallet open,i bought my 2nd Busa new in '03(my current ride)and at last count have somewhere over $40,000 in it(including the initial $11,400 OTD cost).:laugh:

I'm the same way. I sat down on stair to Florida room where I keep her and just stared for about thirty minutes at her. Thinking to myself the whole time .
I can't believe she's mine :cheerleader:
Honestly don't think I'll get rid of her for anything and will most likely have it long after gas is gone from the world :)

I know how you feel. When I go outside for a smoke, I catch myself still peeking around the corner to take a look at her.

any time i go into the garage to do anything, the busa gets a lil attention. it's sick really.

Back