I am sooo friggin angry

Ya'll are some heartless sumbitches! Well at least you're not filling the thread with pics of your modified rides to rub it in!

<!--EDIT|MoosesBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1131689911 -->

70405_035.jpg

Grab a 10R... Makes not havin' a busa much easier to deal with.
biggrin.gif
That's not right
smile.gif
 Chris, when ya gonna do something about that case of Busa envy?
Later today...
wink.gif
Every time I start missin' my busa I take a ride on the 10 and it goes away, at least for the moment.
biggrin.gif
That's just not right Chris
laugh.gif

What you meant to say was you miss your Busa, your ZX-10, and your ZX-6.
wink.gif
I miss my black 10R the most, to be honest. Never should have let that one go...
drooling3.gif
Isn't that kinda like settling for the ugly chick at the bar after your friend left with the hottie ?  
smile.gif
Yeah, and we all know that the ugly chick makes for a much wilder ride than the more "refined" hottie.
wink.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

biggrin.gif

wink.gif

smile.gif

wink.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Turn that frown upside down and stop complaining!  If you must; use credit, visit your local pawn shop and get rid of some "stuff", sell your shoes, cash in your soda bottles, sell newspapers on the side of the street, mow some lawns, give blood, give sperm, stand at a busy intersection with a tin can, whatever .... just go get your damn Busa and stop ya bitchin'!  
laugh.gif
jump9.gif

YO EAST COAST, what dealership you talking to? Delmarva Powersports? or what? I would refer you to L&D Suzuki in Dover. Those dudes are the bomb. A buddy of mine here locally picked up an 05 LE from them. Great service, great people. He's on the board if you wanna get up with him. ( mschivs173 )

YO EAST COAST, what dealership you talking to?  Delmarva Powersports?  or what?  I would refer you to L&D Suzuki in Dover.  Those dudes are the bomb.  A buddy of mine here locally picked up an 05 LE from them.  Great service, great people.  He's on the board if you wanna get up with him.  ( mschivs173 )
fstAZfk, as of now I'm looking at Deep Creek Marina in McHenry, MD. Delmarva Power Sports does not discount enough for me. I can save a grand going to Deep Creek. I will give L&D a look over too. Thanks for the tip.

Back