I’m back. Sort of.

I plan on it. I’m dying to see what I can get out of one of these. I’m getting one of them. Took the money out of the bank today. I feel like Christmas is tomorrow. Lol

Ahhh yeah!!
The man has got cash in hand, he's not playin anymore...he's gonna go Fast!! lol
Right on, that's a great feeling, the hunt is as great as the find...we're looking forward to pictures of the one!

Spoke to another guy today selling a high hp Busa. When I was looking at the bike I thought it looked familiar. Come to find out it was our member RocketMan’s 02 turbo bike. Small world
That was a beautiful bike and a great build of it was in your price range that would be the one to get. Glad to see you Greg and can't wait to see the monster you end up with as you definitely deserve it.

So I looked at the post of the first one. is there info on the second?
Not sure how much info is in there but u know at least one pic of the gen1.

So I looked at the post of the first one. is there info on the second?
***Updated description***

For sale – 2002 Suzuki Hayabusa - $15,000 OBO, Clean title and 2 keys ready to go.

14,200 miles on clean chassis. Fresh built turbocharged engine with some dyno time and about 20 miles of road time , with 10:1 compression, water/meth injection, custom tuned Maxxecu with boost (tuned by gear), Race Technology Dash, turbo dump pipe, and a full exhaust with carbon fiber muffler for that stealth mode.

It has a CAN adapter, oil pressure sensor and fuel pressure sensor, so everything is reported from Maxxecu to the digital dash (with backlight). 4 port boost solenoid for boost control, all done by Maxxecu mapping, so no external boost controller to mess with. Just turn a knob on the dash for more power. Screen #1 has tachometer, speed, fuel pressure, oil pressure, boost and gear position. (Dash has 5 screens to program, and it’s very easy to do) RCC Scavenge pump, to carry oil from turbo back to the oil pan, so no smoking issues like some turbo setups. Swingarm is stock length, but can be adjusted to 65”-66” over, if you want. I prefer short wheelbase. With the boost by gear, it doesn’t wheelie out of control, although you can reprogram it to do so.

Right side plastic is not great. I have many extra parts that can go with the bike, including a work stand, and a 5gal can of M1 methanol, to mix 50/50 with water. (It doesn’t use a lot, and it only sprays after 10psi. So level 1 and 2 it never sprays)

Tuned by Standard Cycle in New Jersey. Mike is a Maxxecu wizard and knows how to exploit the benefits of this awesome ECU. Chassis dyno numbers are:

Level 1 – 7psi - 230whp

Level 2 – 10psi – 255whp

Level 3 – 13psi – 285whp

Level 4 – 21psi 342whp

Here’s what all the parts cost, not including the bike and the new engine labor.

Maxxecu Sport 1350

Schnitz Harness 891

Pistons 1000

Fuel Rail 100

ID1050 injectors 520

FPR 90

FP sensor 130

OP sensor 130

4port Mac valve 40

WG spring 6psi 8

Scavenge pump 514

lithium battery 289

Dynojet Kill 245

Tune 1388

Racetech Dash 1450

4 pos boost switch 127

speed sensor 32

Walbro FP 87

O2 bung 76

$8,557.00 Read Less

***Updated description***

For sale – 2002 Suzuki Hayabusa - $15,000 OBO, Clean title and 2 keys ready to go.

14,200 miles on clean chassis. Fresh built turbocharged engine with some dyno time and about 20 miles of road time , with 10:1 compression, water/meth injection, custom tuned Maxxecu with boost (tuned by gear), Race Technology Dash, turbo dump pipe, and a full exhaust with carbon fiber muffler for that stealth mode.

It has a CAN adapter, oil pressure sensor and fuel pressure sensor, so everything is reported from Maxxecu to the digital dash (with backlight). 4 port boost solenoid for boost control, all done by Maxxecu mapping, so no external boost controller to mess with. Just turn a knob on the dash for more power. Screen #1 has tachometer, speed, fuel pressure, oil pressure, boost and gear position. (Dash has 5 screens to program, and it’s very easy to do) RCC Scavenge pump, to carry oil from turbo back to the oil pan, so no smoking issues like some turbo setups. Swingarm is stock length, but can be adjusted to 65”-66” over, if you want. I prefer short wheelbase. With the boost by gear, it doesn’t wheelie out of control, although you can reprogram it to do so.

Right side plastic is not great. I have many extra parts that can go with the bike, including a work stand, and a 5gal can of M1 methanol, to mix 50/50 with water. (It doesn’t use a lot, and it only sprays after 10psi. So level 1 and 2 it never sprays)

Tuned by Standard Cycle in New Jersey. Mike is a Maxxecu wizard and knows how to exploit the benefits of this awesome ECU. Chassis dyno numbers are:

Level 1 – 7psi - 230whp

Level 2 – 10psi – 255whp

Level 3 – 13psi – 285whp

Level 4 – 21psi 342whp

Here’s what all the parts cost, not including the bike and the new engine labor.

Maxxecu Sport 1350

Schnitz Harness 891

Pistons 1000

Fuel Rail 100

ID1050 injectors 520

FPR 90

FP sensor 130

OP sensor 130

4port Mac valve 40

WG spring 6psi 8

Scavenge pump 514

lithium battery 289

Dynojet Kill 245

Tune 1388

Racetech Dash 1450

4 pos boost switch 127

speed sensor 32

Walbro FP 87

O2 bung 76

$8,557.00 Read Less
This one is about $3-4k more. But I really want a reliable bike that I can ride normally but also beat up on some bikes. Maybe a little LSR. I’m thinking this one is more kill mode than do it all around bike.

@yohanan.hades something is going funny on your posts...you are quoting and then typing in the quote which makes reading anything you write to be a challenge.

if you quote another person's post use both the "quote and reply" buttons which will place your cursor below the quote you just posted...it will make reading your responses a lot better for the rest of us.

Spoke to another guy today selling a high hp Busa. When I was looking at the bike I thought it looked familiar. Come to find out it was our member RocketMan’s 02 turbo bike. Small world
I can't believe he is selling it! Man I watched the build on that bike. Best of the best used. And made serious power. Big $$ spent. I don't know what he is asking.

I can't believe he is selling it! Man I watched the build on that bike. Best of the best used. And made serious power. Big $$ spent. I don't know what he is asking.
I recall when "Rocketman's" son was talking to us about selling it...it was a stellar bike for sure...

Back