HUUUGE Thanks to Goodluck.

twotonevert

Member of P.E.A.
Donating Member
Registered
So Eric calls me the other day and tells me he has this extra HID set up and wanted to know if I wanted it. YES I do, I have been bugging Juli all year that I needed that for Christmas. We met for lunch the other day, and we really should do that more often and thank you for at least letting my buy lunch.
So I have been working on Juli's bike all week with parts scattered all over the garage, my bike has been sitting under the cover with the HID on the bench. :banghead: Anyway, I got Juli's bike buttoned up yesterday and all is well with it except for the idle not falling off like it should, but otherwise perfect.
Now its time to work on mine! I took the windscreen and inners off, pulled the gauges and in about 15 minutes had it installed. I had to call Eric to see if I did it right, not much to it. I waited till dark to make sure it was pointed right, and had to raise the aim a little. The old one was pretty much aimed at the ground. Now is right where I want it and pretty much lights up the road like I remember Semi's and Hal's bikes.
Eric, I just wanted to say thank you for the gift and thank you for your friendship. The oRg rocks and it is truly made up of great people. Before anyone says, I forgot pics, Juli was gone and I was working alone in the garage. I got wrapped up in what I was doing and completely forgot. However, if anyone is wanting this mod and you are not sure about how to do it, really, it is easy.

:cheerleader: Goodluck! :cheerleader:

very nice Goodluck :bowdown:

however on the other hand, my brother from a different mother, i was sure you knew better than to do anything around here without taking pics :deadhorse: seriously though, i'm glad you were able to get them installed, they make a world of difference in being able to see and in being seen...continue to be careful of those cagers though, they still don't see you when they are trying to text while driving- idiots!!!

Back